PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: A Thought

Speaking of which, really glad things turned out well with you @SammyBlueCat - because unfortunately, as I've gotten older, I've seen the "alternative" and it makes me appreciate stories like yours - and others - who have had a better outcome. We've lost some good ones here over the years...definitely glad you'll hopefully be with us for many years to come.
I just got done talking this morning to the sister of a young man who passed away on Sunday. He's one of the finest men I've ever known. He died suddenly at 51 in front of his wife and two young daughters.

There was a man who I followed named Leo Buscaglia that used to teach Love 101 at USC. This is a quick video that illustrates his message.

I just got done talking this morning to the sister of a young man who passed away on Sunday. He's one of the finest men I've ever known. He died suddenly at 51 in front of his wife and two young daughters.

There was a man who I followed named Leo Buscaglia that used to teach Love 101 at USC. This is a quick video that illustrates his message.

Something about putting the leaves inside the house? And hugs? I only remember that in the 1980s Leo Buscaglia had turned into kind of a punch line, no offense... I was never a follower or even very interested, I just went "whoa, I remember that guy! Sort of!"

Good to have you around Sammy... with all this talk about BB leaving we might need your eagle eye to find a cat-like quick HC in the near future...

The Cancel Culture types are gonna complain about your triggering all the dead people. They have feelings too, you know.

Compensatory post: "It's good to be dead."

There, I think we're OK.

The Cancel Culture types are gonna complain about your triggering all the dead people. They have feelings too, you know.

There, I think we're OK.

sOx33k8.gif

He's got class and and he's got cat style!

Good to hear brother!

There, I think we're OK.
but please remember...do NOT forget...Friends Don't Let Friends Drive DEAD

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back