PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: A Note About Gwedd

It is when things happen like this do we understand the Human nature behind our encounters on this forum.
We are all pulling for you Gwedd. Get well soon.
It won’t be long before you call me a D*ck because I suggested to try Stidham at Wide Receiver :rofl:

Nothing encapsulates a Jarheads mentality better than that.

To be clear, I joke around like this because it's something I do lovingly. I appreciate anyone who has worn a uniform honorably and love to tease those who weren't blessed enough to wear an Army uniform. Haha

The Marines: We're looking for a few good men". They're still looking because they joined the Army.

Seriously though, the Marines kick ass. That's what they do. Kick ass. Anyone's. Anywhere. The Navy can hit anything from two or three or four or five hundred miles away and there's not another country's Navy that will F with them. The Air force is just like having Tom Brady on your team. They can hit a target faster than a target can think about getting hit.

The Army? We're the Earl Campbell of the team. We'll run over anything that gets in our way.

Nothing better than our military.

yeah..but open that jar and you're in a real pickle....

Is that you John Wayne...is this me. Watching that movie pumped me up for basic but like many others that did the same but joined the Army did ourselves a disservice. Everyone of us to a T responded to the first Drill Seargent we encountered by saying sir...always a bad deal for you at that moment!

Is that you John Wayne...is this me. Watching that movie pumped me up for basic but like many others that did the same but joined the Army did ourselves a disservice. Everyone of us to a T responded to the first Drill Seargent we encountered by saying sir...always a bad deal for you at that moment!

In my first or second week of basic training a female drill sergeant got in my shyt and was screaming "do you understand that private??!!". And I responded nervously with "yes sir..... Yes ma'am.....yes drill sergeant...". I'll never forget the smell of her breath. It smelled like she had just threw up. I did so many pushups for calling her sir. Haha

I drilled a sergeant once at Ft. Bragg...afterwards she gave me 6 pairs of drawers cotton and the keys to her jeep :p :p:whistle:

You live life dangerously Joker. Those female drill sergeants were rumored to be able to rip a root out of granite often leaving men prickles.

You live life dangerously Joker. Those female drill sergeants were rumored to be able to rip a root out of granite often leaving men prickles.
My female drill seargent had a light mustache that started looking real sexy after about 6 weeks!

Took my son to see "Full Metal Jacket" just before he graduated HS....After the movie I asked him if he still wanted to join the Corps. He said DEFINATELY ..... He joined USMC for Desert Storm and kept up the family tradition - My father ( WW2 82nd Airborne / & USMC Korea ) and brother ( USMC Vietnam). I was already in Navy for early Vietnam and didn't regret supporting our Navy & Marine pilots during training. Not everyone can be at the tip of the spear :)

Took my son to see "Full Metal Jacket" just before he graduated HS....After the movie I asked him if he still wanted to join the Corps. He said DEFINATELY ..... He joined USMC for Desert Storm and kept up the family tradition - My father ( WW2 82nd Airborne / & USMC Korea ) and brother ( USMC Vietnam). I was already in Navy for early Vietnam and didn't regret supporting our Navy & Marine pilots during training. Not everyone can be at the tip of the spear :)

The art of diplomacy is to speak softly and carry a big F'ing ass kicking stick. We are all a part of the stick.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back