PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Orlovsky: "In the rain on the road against the greatest defensive mind ever in NFL history." Footsie Rex Ryan: "That's debatable."

lol @ Rex. Ridiculous.

You know it’s entirely possible he’s talking about his father who was the DC for the greatest defense ever and also had some years as a line coach for the purple people eater Vikings in the 70’s, and was the defensive line coach of the Jets when they held the Colts to 7 in Super Bowl 3 (back when the Colts were the 07 Pats of their era), and also created the 46 defense. Not saying I agree, but that wouldn’t be the world’s craziest take

If Rex Ryan coached against the Pats last night, he would have shut down a bum like Mac Jones.....he told us so last week.

He probably thinks his father is and thats ok. I don’t like either of them but he has the right to his opinion. He also has the right to have a foot fetish.
I don't think the founders outlined that in the Constitution.

Mission accomplished: Rex now owns real estate inside your head
Felger meets with his real estate agent at 2PM.

Mission accomplished: Rex now owns real estate inside your head
Felger meets with his real estate agent at 2PM.
My head is pretty empty. I just state my opinion and move on. As far as Felger or Skip I stopped listening years ago. Their bread and butter is to go in a different direction to provoke a reaction.

He probably thinks his father is and thats ok. I don’t like either of them but he has the right to his opinion. He also has the right to have a foot fetish.

we just gotta put our best foot forward. You can’t just stick your toe in the water you gotta jump right in! Go to work tomorrow and be good little foot soldiers

I wish Rex was still coaching. He is so much fun.

screw him thomas middleditch GIF by Team Coco

Who really cares? I am not going to get butt hurt every time a talking head won't recognize Belichick as the greatest defensive mind in NFL history.

Now let's go get a goddamn snack!

honestly he could make a solid case for his dad, enough to make it debatable

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down