PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Opinion: This team has fight left in them.

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you believe in this NE unit?

• Yes

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • No

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • RLKAG

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • I wish we were good!!! We are only 12-4!!!

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • SB Champs baby. Book it

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Brady dyes his hair

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think they are confident in sticking consistently to whatever they do. This is a collective mess. They are very inconsistent and seem to be trying things week to week .

Any idea what happened with Meyers? How many snap counts did he see against miami? This wr core hasn’t gotten it done. I see the season as a failure if they don’t see the chiefs at least.

Any idea what happened with Meyers? How many snap counts did he see against miami? This wr core hasn’t gotten it done. I see the season as a failure if they don’t see the chiefs at least.
meyers cost us a drive with the illegal motion. didnt see any snaps after that. Considering how badly the season was going last yr and we won the SB, this season is like gravy IMO. Things are supposed to even out in this league and pats have defied that over the yrs. So if we tune out all the mediots, this season is just a law of averages.
Plus all these extra games over the yrs is catching up. Its okay to have an introspective season to get some fresh ideas and innovation. Happens sometimes.

meyers cost us a drive with the illegal motion. didnt see any snaps after that. Considering how badly the season was going last yr and we won the SB, this season is like gravy IMO. Things are supposed to even out in this league and pats have defied that over the yrs. So if we tune out all the mediots, this season is just a law of averages.
Plus all these extra games over the yrs is catching up. Its okay to have an introspective season to get some fresh ideas and innovation. Happens sometimes.

The roster turnover could be huge. Something tells me snafu will be back. Just because of a high second rounder we used for him.

This team is mentally tough. The 2009 team wasn’t.

The MIA loss was despicable considering opponent and what was at stake but that doesn’t mean they are soft.

Tom is letting his addiction to Just For Men get out of hand.

Side effect of patented Mrs. Manning HGH Regimen (TM). It gave Manning Fivehead, it gives Brady young hair. YMMV.

This team is mentally tough. The 2009 team wasn’t.

The MIA loss was despicable considering opponent and what was at stake but that doesn’t mean they are soft.

The MIA loss meant that they lost to MIA.

Other than that, it meant precisely d1k.

We don't look like the inevitable world-beater. That's one way to look before winning a SB. This is another way to look. I won't lie and say "iffiness" is better than "apparent" inevitability.

But that's all the data so far. After a game, we'll have more data. The significant data point, again, is binary. There will be between 1 and 4 more data points for the Pats this year.

I would like them to be W/W/W/W.

By the way, I look forward to other fans whining about how we "sandbagged" to avoid Baltimore :D

im not seeing his reasoning there, I know the ladies love my salt n pepper for example
Agree. I'm pushing 50 and have the grays going. I couldnt care less but I'm not trying to pick up chicks

I have no doubt Tom had hair restoration. I can understand not wanting to go bald but hair coloring..meh to each his own

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News