PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Onwenu Re-signed Per Ian Rap: 3 years: $57 million.

Thats great news! Feel much better about our OL especially if we can nab an LT before the draft. That means you can focus on filling qb and wr in the draft.

A foundational piece. Had to do it.

Henry, Bourne and now Onwenu. All 3 returning on less than bank breaking contracts says good things about how the players view the new staff

Henry, Bourne and now Onwenu. All 3 returning on less than bank breaking contracts says good things about how the players view the new staff
Also all on 3-year contracts. Which is interesting. That's a pretty short-term for a 26 year old OL, for example.

Cheap bastards. That's a great deal considering some of the other numbers thrown around today for IOL.
That was actually a pretty good deal for the Patriots. I thought he was going to leave and could have gotten a lot more. Now, even though he said he's going to train more to play OT, if we keep him primarily as a RG, get Jonah Williams to put next to him (or at LT if we get a decent RT).

Awesome, the right side is set with Onwenu and Sow, the pivot is solid with Andrews and Andrews, the left side is good up until left tackle with Strange and Mafi providing depth.

Find a left tackle and maybe one more tackle for insurance... line complete. Good job Wolf.

Alot of money being tossed around on returning offensive players for a team that couldn't even score.

Alot of money being tossed around on returning offensive players for a team that couldn't even score.
There's a big difference between bad talent and bad execution.

The majority of fans write off everything to bad talent. Very often they're wrong.

I’m assuming day is going to be external targets after handling in house players first.

The QB and WRs are being replaced.

That tells me what Van Pelt and Macadoo saw on tape.
There's a big difference between bad talent and bad execution.

The majority of fans write off everything to bad talent. Very often they're wrong.

This is of course what you both hope to be true.

Maybe the offensive line just sucked.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back