PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to the Jets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary, we face lots of contenders who could provide us tough games. we've already played one of those games with BUF.
And tomorrow will be one.. division games are tough

And tomorrow will be one.. division games are tough

Honestly a win tomorrow will be impressive. No Gordon, two new TEs that might be forced to play lots, no Burkhead. A banged up and clearly injured Jules. A beat up Dorsett. Expect it to be ugly.

Tomorrow will be a slog, another offensive game that'll be difficult to watch...the Pats offense has been downright ABYSMAL on third down the last 3 games...and that was with Gordon, converting only 34.7%....that ranks in the bottom 25% of the league....I think we'll see lots Brady bailing out and throwing screens at James White's feet tomorrow night, and if the Pats no show tomorrow we have a virtual tie w the buffalo bills for first place IN THE CONFERENCE

Honestly a win tomorrow will be impressive. No Gordon, two new TEs that might be forced to play lots, no Burkhead. A banged up and clearly injured Jules. A beat up Dorsett. Expect it to be ugly.

Like, 45-3.

Kidding.

I think we'll see lots Brady bailing out and throwing screens at James White's feet tomorrow night, and if the Pats no show tomorrow we have a virtual tie w the buffalo bills for first place IN THE CONFERENCE
Honestly, why must you almost always accentuate the negative? You know enough about this game to be a decent poster if you'd just try to enjoy things with the right attitude.

Honestly, why must you almost always accentuate the negative? You know enough about this game to be a decent poster if you'd just try to enjoy things with the right attitude.
Oh I enjoy the team bigly, but a healthy dose of skepticism makes it easier when the team underperforms... At least it does personally...I spent years upon years on KFFL arguing and going back and forth w people who post like me now - tough love, if you will. I just refuse to drink the Kool aid w this 2019 team. The offense has pretty much been bad since the whistle blew the first half vs the Nyj, and the defense hasn't played anyone. The Nyj , w Darnold, believe it ornot, are the best offense they've played since week one. If the D goes out, holds then to 13 points, regardless of whether or not they win, I'll be sold. Sold because the O SHOULD get better w Harry and Wynn and more time to "figure out" how to run the ball w their current personnel. But if the D gives up 4 touchdowns in New Jersey tomorrow, Houston, we definitely have a problem. Thanks for the somewhat backhanded compliment;)

Oh I enjoy the team bigly, but a healthy dose of skepticism makes it easier when the team underperforms... At least it does personally...I spent years upon years on KFFL arguing and going back and forth w people who post like me now - tough love, if you will. I just refuse to drink the Kool aid w this 2019 team. The offense has pretty much been bad since the whistle blew the first half vs the Nyj, and the defense hasn't played anyone. The Nyj , w Darnold, believe it ornot, are the best offense they've played since week one. If the D goes out, holds then to 13 points, regardless of whether or not they win, I'll be sold. Sold because the O SHOULD get better w Harry and Wynn and more time to "figure out" how to run the ball w their current personnel. But if the D gives up 4 touchdowns in New Jersey tomorrow, Houston, we definitely have a problem. Thanks for the somewhat backhanded compliment;)
A "healthy" dose of skepticism? That's a stretch but you do you.

===============================================

Heh, you never come across as happy to me. Good luck to y'all tomorrow night.

I hate Monday night games, the wait sucks.

Yup.

Meyers barely made the 53, and then stepped up when he had the chance. His is a great story.

Meyers had a spot locked up for weeks, so "barely" is inapt.

If the D goes out, holds then to 13 points, regardless of whether or not they win, I'll be sold.

This is such a crock of sh*t lie. Pats win 30-14 tomorrow you'll be waving the "HAVEN'T PLAYED ANYONE" flag high.

PITCHERS AND CATCHERS BABY

Jets offensive line is an absolute mess. I'm cautiously optimistic that our defense can shut down the run and get a few turnovers.

I'm expecting a low scoring, grind it out, nail biter, type-victory.

===============================================

Heh, you never come across as happy to me. Good luck to y'all tomorrow night.
Heh, make no mistake: I'm plenty happy when your scum-sucking team does its Keystone Cops-meets-The Three Stooges imitation, which has been often the past 10 years. Here's wishing your Jete the worst of luck tomorrow night, "y'all."

dolphins.jpg

Last edited:
Bennett a no-go listed as Disciplinary.... Uh Oh

This is such a crock of sh*t lie. Pats win 30-14 tomorrow you'll be waving the "HAVEN'T PLAYED ANYONE" flag high.

PITCHERS AND CATCHERS BABY
They report to Florida in February

They report to Florida in February
You see, that's more like it -- the Super Bowl is in Miami this year. There might be hope for you yet. ;)

NE has the top scoring offense and defense in football.

Not sure why many are so concerned about the Jetskies. Game will be over by mid 3rd quarter.

Because the Jets played their A++++ game against an average team at home and won by a two-point conversion, so now they are the most dangerous team in the NFL with a QB who has declared their offense unstoppable after scoring a whopping 24 points in a single game.

Because the Jets played their A++++ game against an average team at home and won by a two-point conversion, so now they are the most dangerous team in the NFL with a QB who has declared their offense unstoppable after scoring a whopping 24 points in a single game.
He did say they needed one player back to be "unstoppable". Darnold doesn't scare me. Their D is the better performing unit IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back