PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Philadelphia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised we didn't sign a LT off someones practice squad. Out of 31 teams one has to have someone better than newhouse

Well I dont think those guys are sitting around on Taxi squads especially this time of year.

I am surprised we didn't sign a LT off someones practice squad. Out of 31 teams one has to have someone better than newhouse
PS is for developing young players. To replace a starter, one might prefer a seasoned veteran (ineligible for PS).

Yup Wynn returns for Dallas. The good news is that he looked really good before his injury so he should step right in. I think folks might be expecting too much from Harry after missing nearly everything.

No we are not he's a Fist Rounder he's suppose to perform.:) Harry has put in a lot of Practice time he should be more than up to speed.

I'm really excited for Harry. He may not have burner speed, but he's got mitts and can catch anything.

I think the kids gonna produce here.

I'm really excited for Harry. He may not have burner speed, but he's got mitts and can catch anything.

I think the kids gonna produce here.

Can he run the correct option route and can he create separation?

I always thought he was too heavy. He’s 225 but he has a lot of muscle like gordon. We will see if he can get separation.

He wasnt known for separation in college, but his two best years he produced 14+ YAC. Big body, walls off defenders and catches in traffic, with great hands. Also was a returner; he did a ton for AZ state.

I'm not giving up on the guy before he has a chance because the knock on him was he wasnt in the elite category for getting seperation.

Im giving the kid a chance, and I like what he brings.

I always thought he was too heavy. He’s 225 but he has a lot of muscle like gordon. We will see if he can get separation.

If he learns how to use leverage properly he will get enough separation to be "NFL open".

Alshon jeffrey is dinged up and may not play per yahoo. No jeffrey in addition to no Jackson would be a huge blow to their passing game.

Alshon jeffrey is dinged up and may not play per yahoo. No jeffrey in addition to no Jackson would be a huge blow to their passing game.
At that point, I think they’d put Gilmore on Ertz in passing situations regardless of Chung’s status. The other CBs should be more than capable of handling the remaining WRs.

Make it happen make it happen we need all the Breaks we can get.;)

WR:Alshon Jeffrey battling an ankle injury he won't be 100% horrible injury for a WR too.

Bill Belichick on N'Keal Harry "He’s a lot better than he was earlier in the year and two weeks ago.”

Not reading too much into it but N'Keal Harry seem to have improved some.:cool:

Their left tackle will be back. Expect them to pound the ball. Hope the Pats can stop it.

Their left tackle will be back. Expect them to pound the ball. Hope the Pats can stop it.

I think they can play much better than they have the past two games in run defense. But you're right, teams with halfway decent ground games are going to test us there until we show them it's a bad idea.

It’s refreshing to see someone holding themself to such a high standard. :)

Saved me from having to do a post with a similar theme. That either/or choice...sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes