PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Baltimore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 4 more wins will earn us 1 seed. We have 4 games at home (I'm pretty confident we go undefeated at home).

75% chance we win @Ravens
80% chance we win @ Philly
75% chance we win @Texans
102% chance we win @Bengals (with 2% margin of error).
:cool:

Their wideouts don’t scare me. Have to cover their tight ends.

Ravens smoked Seattle in Seattle. They have a bye to rest and prepare. That defense is licking its chops watching this Pats Oline. Its gonna be ugly down there next Sunday night.
Their D sucks.

We are going to roll chix little

You can absolutely count on one big trick play coming. Harbawl has never forgotten the eligible/ineligible receiver trick that caught him with his pants down. Been nursing a grudge for a long time.

Almost makes me wish BB had held off on the delay-false start-punt play until this game.

The ravens suck.
Pats by 20
Gonna keep his *** in the pocket and make him read a defense...this defense.

That'll go well.

Their D sucks.

We are going to roll chix little

They've got popped in the mouth by the 2 decent teams they played this year (seattle). They have glaring holes, and a bad defense. If not for wilson, they're 2-6.

Here is a break down. I'll do an extended one tomorrow going position by position.

Coming into today the Ravens had the 2nd best O in the NFL in PPG. Thier passing YPG is 18th and their passer rating is 13th. That being said they are a running team that averages over 200 YPG on the ground. Much of it to do with Jackson. They also average 5.5 YPR which is really good.

Jackson is responsible for 82.3 RYPG with a 6.9 average. Insane numbers. He is as dangerous with his legs as prime Vick. Maybe more so. For a guy that runs and extends plays so much, taking only 17 sacks and 3 fumbles so far is a small price to pay. Their pass catchers are meh. The best of the bunch being their TE. But i'll do a full break down on all their units tomorrow. They have other good runners though and talented WR threats speed wise.

As far as defense they are slightly above average in both YPG and PPG but not by much. They give up a lot of passing yards but their defensive passer rating is good. 6th overall. Mostly cause they haven't given up a lot of TDs. Only 7 in 7 games. As far as their run D it is kind of the opposite of their pass D. They don't give up many yards 3rd overall but they do give up 4.3 YPC which isn't great but not awful and have allowed 8 rushing TDs.

So to beat their defense you probably need to pass on them to get down the field then run it in when it gets congested. Something this Pats offense is good at doing. As far as getting turn overs they don't give up a lot. 7 in 7 games. We need to make them produce more.

Edit: Wrong thread

Since i made a post though. The early line is Pats -6.5

That is a lot of respect for a road team against a fairly competent team.

Does vegas just believe the Pats are that good or do they believe the Ravens are slightly overrated? This may be the first time in a while the line shrinks.

Last edited:
Almost makes me wish BB had held off on the delay-false start-punt play until this game.

Pretty sure we'll have something for them as well. BB has nothing but distain for Harbawl- don't forget he was the one that started the whole deflategate BS in motion by alerting the Colts to look for something that wasn't there.

Play 4-3 the 1st series to help contain Lamar then switch back and forth to 3-4 all game.

Ravens smoked Seattle in Seattle. They have a bye to rest and prepare. That defense is licking its chops watching this Pats Oline. Its gonna be ugly down there next Sunday night.
You realized Seattle has one of the worst defenses in the league? They are ranked like 25th or something like that. its not great

Lets hope. I am scared of this game.

Are you sure it's the game you're scared of and not just your shadow? ;)
Cause a BB coached team vs a 1st or 2nd year starter is not exactly something that should instill fear in you. Respect is one thing, fear is another

Last edited:
The return of Harry, another week for sanu to get up to speed.

Just hope mason can be back so brady isnt on the ground all game. We need wynn back badly.

Just one more game without him to get through. Think he can now return to practice

I do not expect Harry to be anything special for the Ravens game. Remember that it will be his first NFL game ever.

I think Bill will completely shut down the run and force Lamar to actually be a QB and not a RB. That will be where LJ fails.

Bill should have totally saved the delay of game and false start sequence for Harbaugh to screw with him. Fun times ahead then.

The Ravens are currently 25th in sacks & McPhee (2nd in sacks with 3 sacks) is on IR. The offense has a chance to have a pretty good game

I’m not sure most folks here understand that these aren’t the Lewis-Reed-Suggs Ravens anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye