PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Baltimore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To win this Game against our Defense the Ravens would have to put up at-least 24 no Team has passed 15 yet advantage Pats. IF our Offense can play a clean mistake free game it could be a blowout Pats.
Baltimore's defense is mediocre at best, we should win easily.

On game plan, how about cover 0, but keep one rusher back as a spy, the fastest one (Chung/Collins, etc)

The level of consistency rather than who the opponents were is what makes it impressive
beating the steelers, bungles and browns at home consistently isn't really that impressive.

I mean you won't see Pats fans boasting about beating the jest, bildos and lolphins at home every year.

We will see. How much would the Ravens have to score for our defense "to have been exposed"? I would say more than 21?

I personally can't see them scoring more than 10-14 with the Lamar the RBQB

Honestly, I know after the start we've had that 21 points would seem disappointing... but the Ravens are averaging 30+. So holding them 9 points under their average in their own stadium when they're coming off a bye really should be seen as a positive (as long as we score 22 of course).

12 Pats (f**k the replacement refs. Tucker missed that kick

Yes, and the missed kick was the least of the problems. That was a 41-17 thrashing with competent officials, they literally affected the game by multiple touchdowns in both directions.

The only thing that brings my stress level down about that game is NE ended up with HFA against Baltimore anyway (a game Balt won fair and square). But it was arguably the worst officiated game in the 100 year history of the league.

Last edited:
beating the steelers, bungles and browns at home consistently isn't really that impressive.

I mean you won't see Pats fans boasting about beating the jest, bildos and lolphins at home every year.

Maybe they should? Sweeping your division at home every year is a very good thing.

Ravens TE Nick Boyle on Patriots defense: "We’ll see how good they are once we play them. I don’t think they’ve seen anyone like our offense or like Lamar. They’re a good team and we’ll need to bring our ‘A’ game."

giphy.gif

Until he gets hurt again brittle LaGlass or it Sugar glass.:rolleyes:

Guy was never hurt in college. Has 2 catastrophic type injuries that there is no planning for happen and geniuses like you have to resort to calling him glass? Seriously. All it does is show poorly on you.

Honestly, I know after the start we've had that 21 points would seem disappointing... but the Ravens are averaging 30+. So holding them 9 points under their average in their own stadium when they're coming off a bye really should be seen as a positive (as long as we score 22 of course).

The Ravens are only "averaging 30" because of the 59 spot they put on Miami. Look at their last 4 games.. 30, 26, 23, 25..

People talk about who the Pats scored on.. Look at who the Ravens scored on..

They barely beat Cincy and they barely beat Pitt.

Earl Thomas out of practice Wednesday

The Ravens are feeling bullish about their chances of beating the Patriots on Sunday night, but that confidence might take a hit if the team has to play without safety Earl Thomas.

That possibility wasn’t on the radar until the team released their injury report after Wednesday’s practice. Thomas did not participate in the session and a knee injury was given as the reason for his inactivity.

Baltimore had a bye last week and Thomas last appeared on an injury report on Wednesday of Week Seven. He was out of practice that day as well, but the Ravens said the reasons were not related to injury.

Cornerback Jimmy Smith was limited with the knee injury that’s kept him out since Week One, but he said earlier in the day that he is ready to play this weekend. Wide receiver Hollywood Brown (ankle), cornerback Maurice Canady (hamstring) and linebacker Patrick Onwuasor (ankle) drew the same listing.

Im so excited to see this kid on the field, I'm so excited to see this kid on the field, I'm so excited to see this kid onthe field. Please let him play Sunday

Seems like Sanu is already acclimated I hope he has better production this week. With their other options he was a mere after thought in Atlanta he shouldn't be an after thought here. Would love a 5 or 6 catch game from him Sunday Night there is are no Jones - Hooper or Ridley on this Team.

Earl Thomas out of practice Wednesday

The Ravens are feeling bullish about their chances of beating the Patriots on Sunday night, but that confidence might take a hit if the team has to play without safety Earl Thomas.

That possibility wasn’t on the radar until the team released their injury report after Wednesday’s practice. Thomas did not participate in the session and a knee injury was given as the reason for his inactivity.

Baltimore had a bye last week and Thomas last appeared on an injury report on Wednesday of Week Seven. He was out of practice that day as well, but the Ravens said the reasons were not related to injury.

Cornerback Jimmy Smith was limited with the knee injury that’s kept him out since Week One, but he said earlier in the day that he is ready to play this weekend. Wide receiver Hollywood Brown (ankle), cornerback Maurice Canady (hamstring) and linebacker Patrick Onwuasor (ankle) drew the same listing.

No Earl Thomas= no chance.

Pats should copy San Diego's 2018 Defensive Gameplan against Lamar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes