PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OLine's 2-4 Record Crappiness Stabilized, 7 wins in a row now

Okay, so, was it Patricia that decided Butler didn't start that Super Bowl? Or was it Bill? Was it Weis or Bill who decided to have Brady start over Bledsoe?

You're assuming that calling the plays extends to personnel decisions. His job is to make things work. Whether or not he has done so or not is debatable. But I don't think he says who starts, no.

Don't change the subject. Bill can come in and do whatever, and who knows if the Malcolm freak example was Bill coming in on that. Who knows. But don't pretend Bill isn't basically letting Josh run a ton of things on offense. I wouldn't be surprised if Josh or his mediot minions start trying to drop things about how he has no say in x,y,z. Just a boat load of excuses with this fraud. Same as when he torpedoed Denver and ran the worst offense in the league in St Louis. This guy basically almost ruined Sam Bradford too. He's a fraud!!

.....ruined the guy who couldn't stay healthy anywhere he went? That Sam Bradford?

Spock Encerio GIF

.....ruined the guy who couldn't stay healthy anywhere he went? That Sam Bradford?

Don't keep changing the subject. You're claiming McDaniels has no say in Durant or Herron constantly starting and playing. That's total horsesh-t. He's been here awhile on the staff. It's more likely he's telling Bill they're fine at OLine coupled with the fact he (Josh) is the worst talent evaluator in the entire league.

I guess according to DKF there (who I have now ignored), Belichick is incapable of evaluating offensive line play or overruling McDaniels' decisions.

I guess according to DKF there (who I have now ignored), Belichick is incapable of evaluating offensive line play or overruling McDaniels' decisions.

I will say I think BB is the greatest ever. But the Pats went a decade without a ring bc he misplaced trust in mcidiot. And now the team is missing Brady and the foundational guys they got from 2009-2012 while mcD wasn't here, are all old, retired, or gone. So yes, the longer this goes on the more I do wonder if Bill is becoming too old and isn't as into all the details as he used to be. How can you keep pretending this OLine isn't the worst in the league ??

Dropkick, you're like captain stone. Much maligned but eerily prescient. Pay your detractors no mind.

Step 1 - Coax Scar back with an obscene consultant contract for the remainder of the season - I'm talking position pay x 2 or 2.5

Step 2 - Pray

Dropkick, you're like captain stone. Much maligned but eerily prescient. Pay your detractors no mind.

Yes. On instances like this I hate being right. But when I'm right I'm right. 18 QB pressures today!! Mac was running for his life. The OLine is terrible, no more wasted weeks are needed to confirm that Herron and Durant should never play again. Play KARRAS and move Onwenu to tackle. Wynn is so bad at this point, move Trent to LT and Onwenu to RT.

Since I'm on a roll I'm gonna throw in here I'm still standing pat that Mac is a legit franchise QB, Godchaux is not the answer for run-stopping DT, Bentley is Monty Beisel / Gary Guyton 2.0, the Pats man-cover-1 defense is really missing Gilmore greatly (just pay the guy), and the oc has absolutely zero clue how to use 2 TEs or score in the red zone (absolutely no idea).

2 weeks in a row (not to mention last year) thinking Herron or Durant can play RT without killing the QB. Um, yes, there is culpability on the OC. Especially if people try to blame BB first.

NEM

Exactly. It's not smart to get your rookie QB hit so much. It's a bad confluence of factors. We have an oc hell bent on stat padding so he can interview for a job in 4 months. So shotgun plays repeatedly getting Mac killed. With a bad RT and not even trying to use a 2TE offense.

NEM

100% in support of playing Hoyer until the line issues are straightened out. The Pats are currently on the Jets path of ruining a young QB with potential.

100% in support of playing Hoyer until the line issues are straightened out. The Pats are currently on the Jets path or ruining a young QB with potential.

Re-sign Cam. Seriously.

It's a win win. Everyone knows now the OC and OLine sucks so Cam isn't blamed for everything. Also protect Mac's health and mental state for several games.

Loyalty? Integrety?
Assuming you meant 'integrity'.........exactly why do you believe it is important for Scar to demonstrate the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles?

Assuming you meant 'integrity'.........exactly why do you believe it is important for Scar to demonstrate the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles?

Scar is of the highest integrity but like Ernie is retired and earned the right to enjoy the rest of his life. Pats can't keep calling him back everytime our fraud oc needs help.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back