PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OK, I will say it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum is embarrassing after a loss. Brady being injured is the biggest issue right now. But the Pats have a bye week and the OL will sort itself out. Edelman coming back will be huge. You all need to take a chill pill. This is not the team we will see in two weeks.

I disagree. You're making it appear as though they've only lost a single game. They've lost 4 out of their last 6 games. And they are not playing well. :oops:

Methinks people are harping on their momentum shift; from an unbeatable team to one that does not (and maybe cannot) do their job. :eek:

The o line was bad when the team was 10-0. It was just Edelman and Lewis catching quick passes nullified the pressure

completely and utterly ridiculous chicken little garbage response. The O line was in sync and DOING THEIR JOBS beyond expectations.

What a spoiled bunch of fans we have become. 20 other teams would love to be where we are, never mind being the #2 seed

I disagree. You're making it appear as though they've only lost a single game. They've lost 4 out of their last 6 games. And they are not playing well. :oops:

Methinks people are harping on their momentum shift; from an unbeatable team to one that does not (and maybe cannot) do their job. :eek:
The divisonal round will be the first time they field a full team since the Giants game. The game plan today was a very vanilla one where they played not to get hurt. The only issue I have with it is they should have never played some of the starters from the jump. Because of that, Brady is injured. He should have sat.

Are there posters who actually think that the Pats really tried to win the game? I wanted them to. They obviously decided to go plain vanilla and conserve health...which makes sense.

I wish some of you would get some perspective. You dont have to be happy how this has gone, but there is a plan here, and I am sure it isnt to continue to play this way.

and all the posters that KNOW they can coach better than BB and staff are just waiting with their phones in their sweaty little hands for the call to come to interview for one of the head coaching jobs that are about to open up

and all the posters that KNOW they can coach better than BB and staff are just waiting with their phones in their sweaty little hands for the call to come to interview for one of the head coaching jobs that are about to open up

They should see if they can keep and hold a regular great job first before they get to ahead of themselves.

They obviously decided to go plain vanilla and conserve health...which makes sense.

And Brady still got injured.

If they were trying to protect guys from the tip, they should have put in Garoppolo...but they decided back and forth that they wanted to protect guys and win the game instead of having a solid gameplan.

Why "great"?

LOL

The divisonal round will be the first time they field a full team since the Giants game. The game plan today was a very vanilla one where they played not to get hurt. The only issue I have with it is they should have never played some of the starters from the jump. Because of that, Brady is injured. He should have sat.

I get all that. However, I believe that the reason why TB got hit so hard was because the OL did not do their job. That TB might have bet sat is easy to say in hindsight. Had they won, may would be cheering the harvest.

And Brady still got injured.

If they were trying to protect guys from the tip, they should have put in Garoppolo...but they decided back and forth that they wanted to protect guys and win the game instead of having a solid gameplan.

You cant control everything. I think they tried to win without taking any chances. It diddnt work. I dont like it but its over. Its a new season in 2 weeks with hopefully a team that is healthy.

So the number one problem with the offense is the line. The number two problem with the team is the inconsistent and porous defense that can't get off the field on 3rd down.

How many yards did the passing god Tannehill throw for?

So..
Oline is a mess,
pats are the team everyone wants to face
edelman wont fix everything...
McDaniels has been exposed
We wont win in denver..

Are you guys going to watch the playoffs or have given up and wont bother with watching the games since these things seem to be facts ?. And if we had won 13-10 would you be reacting the same way ?

Last edited:
So..
Oline is a mess,
pats are the team everyone wants to face
edelman wont fix everything...
McDaniels has been exposed
We wont win in denver..

Are you guys going to watch the playoffs or have given up and wont bother with watching the games since these things seem to be facts ?. And if we had won 13-10 would be reacting the same way ?
SVN notice that a lot of these guys only appear here when the team loses. They are nowhere to be found when things are fine.

SVN notice that a lot of these guys only appear here when the team loses. They are nowhere to be found when things are fine.
Iam the first to admit, iam as pessisistic and worried about the pats as any at times but looking at the big picture- injuries, long since a bye, tough off season, the team has given a lot to appreciate coming of a SB year. Personally this yr a wash whatever they do. They have flaws for sure but deserve some benefit of doubt.

I agree but Brady is the most important player on the team who needs reps heading into the playoffs.

I'm nervous, but cautiously optimistic. These last two weeks have looked really bad and a playoff win isn't a guarantee. But, hopefully everyone gets as healthy as possible and we put together a nice little run here.

Unreal, 6 weeks ago we are discussing 19-0. Now we're not even winning a playoff game.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: SVN
Luckily for the patriots they won't have to play the jets. Don't see them going into Denver and winning unfortunately. Wish they would have played football in the first half.

If the 2006 Pats could go into San Diego and beat a very talented top seed...then I don't feel any less confident in this team.
They will surprise us.

I know things are getting desperate once Brady starts throwing long down the field. That's been going on since the Denver game, and is opposite of what our offense is based upon.

They are low percentage throws and don't work very often. I don't believe that has much to do with JMcD, but I thought I'd add to your comment about chucking the ball downfield.[/QUOTE

I love TB12.
But he doesn't do well in the "chuck it" downfield offense. Some guys (who are not better overall QB's) are at their best improvising or chucking it (Ben, Luck, Rodgers, etc) but not our boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST