PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Wildcard other games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the Brees is done talk?

Couldn’t we throw a jump ball to Harry like that. I thought Harry was about jump balls. Instead we ran our ****ty run game at that at 1 and goal for 3 stuffs.
Stone hands would need to time his jump for a shot.

It was OPI but its not a call they have been overturning nor should they in my opinion. Kelce had 3 or 4 of them against the Pats last year that went uncalled and the obvious pick play they let slide was as blatant as you can get. Wanted the Saints to win but agree with non call.

Lmao, another dissapointing underahchieving post season performance by the Saints.

13-3 Saints forced to play on Wild Card weekend. Last year we got lucky to get a bye with 11-5

Last edited:
The two rookie tight ends that people are freaking out about in that other thread had 14 and 0 receiving yards this weekend.

Vikings wideouts are monsters!

playoff records

Peyton Manning 14-13
Drew Brees 8-8
Tom Brady 30-11

I’ll say it again, if we had a real TE, our red zone offense would have looked totally different I believe.

The way the media treat Brees VS the way they treat Brady
Give Thomas and Kamara to TB and give our wide receivers to Brees to see if TB doesn't win it all.
P. S. And two weeks ago delusional saints fans were whining that he wasn't in the nfl top 100 list..

Aints HC Walter Paytons time has come and gone too.

Jimmy Jones would like him in Dallas

Brees messed this game up fumbling, but still, this is obvious OPI, and no review on a TD in a wild Card Game? That's crazy, Had to be a call from the NFL to stop that. Here we go again

Where is the Brees is done talk?

Brady has had the “Brady is done” talk for 6 years. “He’ll be 37 next year” “38 next tear” blah. Blah.

For all other QBs it’s “well Brady is till playing and he’s older so.......”

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye