PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Wildcard other games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It annoys me less if a talented player is picked before our picks, but to pick players like Cunningham, over Dunlap, Michel over Chubb, Harry over Metcalf makes me wonder if our scouts are over thinking it or our evaluation criteria for skill position is in need of some changes.
I hope they do critique their previous drafts and go over some of these decisions.

Am I the only one who thinks the Eagles are a boring team? I can’t remember being overly entertained by them one time unless they played the Pats.

Packers are going to kill the Seahawks aren’t they? Then some BS like Vikings beat 49ers, Packers destroy Vikings and we get two weeks of Rodgers ballwashing

o_O

Seahawks should destroy the Packers. Wilson probably drops 30-40 points on them.

Am I the only one who thinks the Eagles are a boring team? I can’t remember being overly entertained by them one time unless they played the Pats.
That’s all of the nfc east teams

Seahawks should destroy the Packers. Wilson probably drops 30-40 points on them.

The Seahawks have won basically every game this year by one score, including games against very bad teams. Like the Josh McCown Eagles.

That’s all of the nfc east teams
And the worst thing about it is the NFL keeps slamming those teams down our throats on TV regardless of whether they are relevant or not

The Seahawks have won basically every game this year by one score, including games against very bad teams. Like the Josh McCown Eagles.
They struggled heavily 1st half against Mccown and eagles....don’t expect them to “destroy” the pack at all

Was so stupid of the eagles not to take three

Pederson has consistently shut teams down defensively in the playoffs, with the exception of NE in SB52. You can't extrapolate much from this game. Wilson would put up much better numbers vs GB. The Packers are fraudulent.

They struggled heavily 1st half against Mccown and eagles....don’t expect them to “destroy” the pack at all
Consider the source. He’s making hilariously bad picks on purpose. It’s some higher level form of trolling. I have to say... I’ve been a fan.

Lets goooo

That DPI was identical to what the Chiefs got away with doing to Dorsett near the end of the Pats/Chiefs game.

Them and those NFC East teams, and for some reason it seems like their division games are ALWAYS on primetime. Zzz.

I think like 6 of those one score wins they were up by two or three scores late and the other team made it close.

this is like the giants in 2018 where they lost an insane amount of games by one score but they were essentially all backdoor 1 score games

I don't understand why they didn't take a time out. They need a TD and a 2 point conversion or FG.

The packers got the biggest break this yr. Got a 1s round bye out of nowhere and now Saints are out. I see a SF vs GB NFCCG. Seattle is too beat up to win on the road in consecutive weeks.

METCALF
METCALF
METCALF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back