PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL Week 12 Game Thread: NE @ NYG

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think Zappe is better than Mac
I have to agree and I’m second-hand embarrassed for Mac at this point. He is trying to do a job and he’s a very unsuccessful employee. Yet unlike the regular Joe, this guy is failing in front of millions.

Want a new start this summer. Even if Zappe goes 32/32 today.

It’s the Giants but that’s the best Zappe looked in over a calendar year.
You look silly, thanks for playing.

Nice! Now give me a kick return td please

i think the half time locker-room rained down with a bunch of "M-F'ers". One thing for sure looking at that drive, someone clearly fixed the alarm clock....

There's a conspiracy here.

Where was these play calls when Mac was in?
I thought the same thing. They gave him simpler plays and Zappe executed them. Maybe the qb is the difference, maybe it's the play calls, maybe the rest of the offense is just responding to the novelty of a qb change. But the plays did certainly look different with Zappe running them. I'm surprised how good Zappe has looked so far.

I have to agree and I’m second-hand embarrassed for Mac at this point. He is trying to do a job and he’s a very unsuccessful employee. Yet unlike the regular Joe, this guy is failing in front of millions.

Want a new start this summer. Even if Zappe goes 32/32 today.
6.5 games to go…

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore