PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official "The Patriots Beat Us Because We Were Staring at our Jumbotron" week 5 other games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
NFL Week 5 Preview, Predictions and Picks Against the Spread

John Morgan

As a prelude to the New England Patriots week five game at Dallas, there are a pair of very interesting early NFL games on Sunday. On FOX the Seattle Seahawks travel to Cincinnati to battle the 4-0 Bengals, and on CBS the Green Bay Packers host the St. Louis Rams. After playing in London last week both the Miami Dolphins and the New York Jets are off with a bye. The only other AFC East team playing this weekend is Buffalo; the Bills travel to Nashville to take on the Tennessee Titans.

To see what is being broadcast in your area, check out the NFL maps over at 506 Sports.

Continue reading...

Even with the spread give me

Jags
Titans
Ravens
Falcons
Bears (9.5 is too much for me)
Eagles
Rams (GB wins but 10 is a lot again the Rams)
Seahawks
Cardinals (lock of the week lol)
Pats
Denver
Giants
Chargers

Rooting for Cleveland and Oakland like I've never done before. Seahawks-Bengals should be an interesting game.

The Raiders will keep it close but then fall on their face at the end like every Broncos opponent.

It's not cold yet. Peyton will probably win.

Hope the Raiders pull off the upset and Peyton looks horrible.

I want this, but it is the Raiders, after all. Packers will probably be the first team to give 'em an L.

I'm looking forward to Seattle/Cincinnati, GB/St. Louis, and of course our game.

It's refreshing to listen to Terry Bradshaw speak compared to other ex players. This guy won 4 Super Bowls and he acknowledged that the team didn't ask him to carry the team. He gave credit to a great defense and running game. He also said that if he had to carry the team, the outcome might be different. Respect. No chest thumping here.

wish the bengals/seattle game was on TV..instead i get atlanta/washington and packers/rams..

speaking of GB, seems like theyre on nationally every week. like the nfl is forcing rodgers on us. lol

So I get STL @ GB and SEA @ Cinci

Will probably stream the Buffalo game as well

I get Was @Atl and Bills @ Tenn

I get them all!!!

If the Rams somehow beat the Packers today, I will finally be convinced of them. They're always too inconsistent.

Jeff Fisher ball club. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back