PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Thank You! Thread

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Only saw about 2 dozen college games this year not including bowl games so I rely on all your work and opinions. Really appreciate the amount of time you all put in. And you 25 or so regulars know who you are. Thank you and enjoy your next three days (even BB’s trade back tonight or early tomorrow morning).

Seconded. Reamer and Manx especially.

Beat me to the post! Agreed with all of it.

@BaconGrundleCandy @manxman2601 @reamer all deserve huge credit for what they know and the skill set they have for looking at future patriot guys. It’s been an honour to read your thoughts throughout this years draft class.

Beat me to the post! Agreed with all of it.

@BaconGrundleCandy @manxman2601 @reamer all deserve huge credit for what they know and the skill set they have for looking at future patriot guys. It’s been an honour to read your thoughts throughout this years draft class.

And @BobDigital has some of the freshest and most informative writeups I've seen anywhere. Thank you all!

Let's be honest. I'm 4th on the depth chart AT BEST. Probably not even. Clearly I need to defer to @BaconGrundleCandy It has been mathematically proven he's better than me at this. Not even trying to be nice. That's just an objective fact.

As for @reamer and @manxman2601 I would tell you their opinions and insights shaped mine more than mine shaped theirs. Often I found myself going back to look at things they mentioned and coming away feeling I was wrong about something or that I missed something. Rarely did it work out the other way.

As an ignorant Brit learning year by year about the intricacies of technique, I third, or fourth, or wherever we are these sentiments

Cheers to Bob, Bacon, Reamer and Manx in particular (who I think shows that my ignorant Brit bit as a poor excuse!!).

I learn a lot from all of you.

Agree with all the sentiments here - thank you all for doing the hard work to help educate the unwashed masses like myself. I now feel much more intelligent going into the viewing tonight.

Enjoy your Christmas! Let’s hope that Santa Hoodie has at least one of your binkies wrapped under the tree.

Last edited:
Definitely. Bob Digital, Reamer, Manx, and PatsDeb.

Thanks guys lets hope Patriot Scouts were lurking here.;)

Yep excellent work everyone involved

Thanks to everyone who said such nice things. I came late to the party this year but have got the bug back for next. I just want to thank all contributors to the draft forum, whatever your contribution. This has always been a respectful and informative place to be.

@BaconGrundleCandy and @BobDigital were the heavy hitters this year. Great discussions and thought provoking posts from dozens of others, too. Excellent and enjoyable run up to the draft.
As an ignorant Brit learning year by year about the intricacies of technique, I third, or fourth, or wherever we are these sentiments

Cheers to Bob, Bacon, Reamer and Manx in particular (who I think shows that my ignorant Brit bit as a poor excuse!!).

I learn a lot from all of you.
Let's be honest. I'm 4th on the depth chart AT BEST. Probably not even. Clearly I need to defer to @BaconGrundleCandy It has been mathematically proven he's better than me at this. Not even trying to be nice. That's just an objective fact.

As for @reamer and @manxman2601 I would tell you their opinions and insights shaped mine more than mine shaped theirs. Often I found myself going back to look at things they mentioned and coming away feeling I was wrong about something or that I missed something. Rarely did it work out the other way.
Saw this but forgot & got caught up.

Appreciate it & thank you as well.

On to 2020

My thanks as well. I doubt there is a better draft forum out there.

First and foremost I want to agree with all the plaudits stated above. They are so well deserved. The work, time and effort put in by those Pats Posters that are Draftniks (we all know who they are), is so invaluable to fans like myself who do not get to see college ball and I'm sure to fans that do also.

I feel that this thread should be at least a few pages long in messages of appreciation but now that the dust has settled on the 2019 Draft, maybe this Thread is somewhat buried.
With that in mind @patchick and @Ian , if thought feasible, maybe this could get moved temporarily to the normal Thread list to give Pats fan posters an opportunity to say thank you to @BaconGrundleCandy , @manxman2601 , @reamer , @BobDigital and many others that contributed so much in this area of Patriot Football fandom.
GO PATS

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back