PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Super Bowl Game Thread..Pats vs Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already ate half a pizza, a 16oz PBR and a hunk of lemon pie. Chilling with some coffee right now, trying to calm the anticipation and butterflies before the game starts. I'll probably check back in at halftime.

GO PATS!

I've been keeping very busy today so time is flying for me. I can't believe how close it is to gametime. Y'all ready?!!

Haven't turned on the TV yet today. I'll probably turn it on 10 mins before kickoff.

Turning on the fryer...

Launch sequence initiatiated

10 .. 9 ... 8...

Absolutely no worries here in Texas.

Does anyone else play madden mobile? I've been trying to kill time between this and ordering some chicken shawarma sammies from the local market a few miles from where I live.

I'm trying to block out NFL Memes and twitter altogether from now until halftime.

From what I saw with all the "expert" predictions online almost 75% of them picked the Pats

Just doing my rounds on TV and sure doesnt seem that way, but I do think guys are going back and forth

I feel like it's gonna be a real close game. Pats to edge it out in the 4th quarter. A lot of people think of Gronk as the X-factor in this game. And he will probably come up huge but don't sleep on Dion Lewis and White. Our RBs will be doing some work on those Eagles linebackers. If they can't keep up, Brady will be tearing them apart with that short passing game.

The bell will be tolling 5 hours from now for the eagles

Just turned on the TV to see Tom take the field to a lot of boos. This will just pump him up even more !

I’ve been eating chicken wings since lunch. So tempted to call in sick tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back