PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Super Bowl Game Thread..Pats vs Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit, should have bought out all the mint/gem-mint brady rookies after 2001. I would be rich right now!!

In other news let's just WIN this damn game. The Ocean of salt from non-pats fan is just gonna rain down on us like the most delicious tears we ever tasted! :p

Yeah it's like those Bulls fans who didn't buy any of Jordan's rookies back in the day. Golden opportunity gone by the wayside.

Its kind of funny you brought that up after the Pats beat the Rams I quit smoking and haven't smoked since. I thought that if they can do it so can I.
I quit cigarettes in 1989 and I could use a "roll your own" right now, if you get my drift. And I haven't had one of those since Nixon was president...

Here we go.

No surprises whatsoever, unfortunately.

Bill again sacrifices Talent for his "Favorites."

Either one or both of Glitch Richards and Clueless Elandon Roberts will make At Least one bonehead play that might very well cost us #6. DuhWrong Harmon too, but I didn't expect him to be inactive anyway.

Harrison is going to destroy that backup LT for 2 sacks

Either one or both of Glitch Richards and Clueless Elandon Roberts will make At Least one bonehead play that might very well cost us #6. DuhWrong Harmon too, but I didn't expect him to be inactive anyway.
What do you have against Harmon??

I hope this 100 year old Eagles fan dies today.

jk I want him to live for a while, feeling the pain of the loss every day.

Love the little old lady patriots fan they keep showing, I think they said she's over 100, smart lady still loving the pats!!!

Love Rodney flashing the bling.. Making sure to hold that microphone so his ring is in the picture every time they cut to him

I think you need to take a pill, the stress of the Sb seems to be getting to you and affecting your judgment.

If the Eagles win, hopefully Blount and Long don’t have big games. It’ll be the end of this board. Ian will be a hobo in a weeks time. May have to move to Arizona to sell leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back