PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Super Bowl Game Thread..Pats vs Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
More importantly..shoulve tried the 52 yrd FG.

I honestly wonder if Cardona is hurt or something. On that missed XP he was anything but clean.

I'll say it again and hopefully this D will make it come true: that better be the last damn time the Eagles sniff the endzone.

That's the way our defense works. I just really wish we had gone into the half down by 3 instead of 10. That last TD was a bit of a gut punch. Time to regroup.

They're moving the ball. But they keep shooting themselves in the damm foot. Missed XP, Brady drop, Missed FG, Richards in over Butler.

This game is ovah

************....you are pathetic, looking forward to you being exposed after the win!

If Brady could actually catch a ****ing ball it would have worked perfectly. It was an easy catch and he just dropped it. No disaster anywhere just lack of execution.

I'm sure that there have been a lot of terrible takes in this thread. I'm not sure any of them are worse than the one quoted here.

Maybe this defense is becoming like 2011. The talent is just too limited.

Agreed with both of you. Philly is better. Plain and simple!!

Is it just me or is gronk not right today? Id have alot more faith if he could just beast but he doesnt look himself
with cooks out, its easy for the eagles to double/triple him.

If Brady could actually catch a ****ing ball it would have worked perfectly. It was an easy catch and he just dropped it. No disaster anywhere just lack of execution.
Looks to me like it was overthrown, but I guess I'll have to look at it again sometime if I can stand it

That's the thing for me. It feels like Philly has been totally dominating but in reality it's only 10 points. With the extra long halftime, hopefully Belichick can make some solid defensive adjustments (and for god's sake, un-bench Butler) and it'll be a different game.

Just heard stats talk (without looking) and they said pats have more yds and 1st downs. Go figure

I expect a focus on the ground game at the start of the 3rd quarter and hopefully a TD.

Brady will fack them up second no ********..

Thank god we get the ball after half.

and gronk looks rusty.

second half is on the defense...man, that play to clement?? was a killer. they get into the redzone so quickly.
we have to do better. and no turnovers, brady throws a pick and its over. lets go boys!!!
7 to start the half!

oh well. we don't want to sound like other fan bases about the calls. The D has sucked and need to step up big time. This game feels very similar to the KC week 1 game except our O is worse.

Sucks losing playmakers consistently in these games. Almost makes me want to headhunt some Eagles.
The policy that headhunting leads to the person hunted leaving the game while the hunter stays ensures the tactic will continue.

If anything the concussion protocol has made it more likely to get headhunted since doctors will not let your victim return.

We lost this game not scoring a TD on those first 2 drives. We literally went down the field all over them and then **** the bed with conservative play calling and then not going for it on 4th.

Completely different game playing from ahead. That’s what you have to do vs Foles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe