PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Super Bowl Game Day Thread- Rams vs Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the controversy with Maroon 5?

Whoever makes better adjustments, McD or McVay will win this game
Unfortunately McD would not be on the top of my list of making good 2nd half adjustments

This team just absolutely refuses to not make it's fans suffer three hours of gut wrenching agony every time they make the SuperBowl. Could have put this game away in the first half.

Jesus, I am so unbelievably sick of this.

Then dont watch, loser.

We had our chances to put this game away, I don't believe the Rams will stink the rest of the game. Blowout SB my ass, God d%#*!@t its always this suffering, at least they usually win, I hope they do again tonight.

Go for an onside kick to start the 3rd quarter.

Noooooooo. We have this game under control. No need to panic. It’s on the rams to turn this around.

So sorry Gordon couldn't do his crap after the SB. We have no outside the numbers Receivers. No more Patterson jet sweeps please.

I feel the rams will drive for the score in the 2nd half opening. Hope I’m wrong

Pats are dominating, yet only up 3-0. If you're the Rams, you have to be ecstatic. This was a classic Pats offense first half, offense starts out slow, but it continued into the 2nd quarter and there was no finishing. I have no idea why they gave up on the run so quickly. 3rd and 1, 4th and 1, and we're in the shotgun. Wake up, Josh. Get back to the roots, get in 21 and 22 personnel, run the ball, get play action going, and Tom, for the love of god, wake the f up and make some throws.

Defense - keep it up. Because of you, we're in this game. All of those that wished for a blowout for once, time to give some credit to the D. This wouldn't be close if the offense could make a play once in a blue moon.

Still have confidence and think we'll win, but this just has that awful feeling where they didn't capitalize when they should have. Come on boys, let's get this.

P.S., why does Gostkowski miss a kick in a big game, every. fuuuccckkkiinnggg time? Pretty pathetic, honestly. I'm not one to hop on the "get a new kicker" crowd when he misses an XP in week 4, but his misses in big games are getting very serious.

But if we score a TD they are done

If we score 3 TDs we will win the game. I think the Rams will break through at some point during the second half and score 14-17 points in total.

Anyone else watching WWE Halftime Heat?

The Velveteen Dream is wearing Pats-inspired pants haha

The rams have 57 yards of offense yet they’re only down 3. If they turn it on in the 2nd half were done.

So if this whole thing were reversed, you'd say that the pats have them right where they want them?

My god.

it would be great to see the D get a TO to start the 3rd with as well as they have played. A nice little reward for all their hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe