PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Preseason ( Week 1) Gameday Thread: Saints @ Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Here we are, boys and girls. It's gameday, babay! To reiterate, no Brady, Gronk, Edelman or Bennett. I guess we'll list additional names as we get more information.

Let the games begin!

GDTs are back! I wonder if we'll get some early chicken littling and whispers of doom.

I'm looking forward to Garropolo obviously and seeing what our receivers do. Particularly interested in Malcolm Mitchell. Should be nice to see some of our new guys out there on offense like Bennett and Hogan.

OT, but Olympic Rugby Sevens Final is at 6 on NBC Sports Network. Good way to kill half an hour and get primed for the Pats

Can't wait. Should be good. Jimmy G seems to do well under the lights. Some need the adrenaline to be sharp. He has always been better in game action than his practice reports for the most part.

GDTs are back! I wonder if we'll get some early chicken littling and whispers of doom.

I'm looking forward to Garropolo obviously and seeing what our receivers do. Particularly interested in Malcolm Mitchell. Should be nice to see some of our new guys out there on offense like Bennett and Hogan.
I'm sure it'll be doom and gloom the first time Jimmy throws an incomplete pass.

Oh and I read, on here IIRC, that Bennett won't be playing tonight.

I'm ready!!! Just watched 2001 and 2014 Patriots on NFLN. Never get tired of the ineligible receiver... suck it Harbaugh!!!! Go Pats!

clear deception...**** you john.

I'm ready!!! Just watched 2001 and 2014 Patriots on NFLN. Never get tired of the ineligible receiver... suck it Harbaugh!!!! Go Pats!
Ha ha. He complained about it and then ran it the next season every chance he got. Lol

OT, but Olympic Rugby Sevens Final is at 6 on NBC Sports Network. Good way to kill half an hour and get primed for the Pats
Not sure if NBC Sports is blacked out for us Direct TV (Boston area) viewers like NBC is. The ****ing channel has been blacked out for weeks because of a contract dispute...missed everything interesting that has happened in the Olympics. :(

I'm sure it'll be doom and gloom the first time Jimmy throws an incomplete pass.

Oh and I read, on here IIRC, that Bennett won't be playing tonight.
Ah OK well that's not too bad. Bennett has apparently lit it up in the camp, health is more of a priority.

What do you think for Jimmy? Just a little more than a half?

Not sure if NBC Sports is blacked out for us Direct TV (Boston area) viewers like NBC is. The ****ing channel has been blacked out for weeks because of a contract dispute...missed everything interesting that has happened in the Olympics. :(
Fiji looks ready to open up a can.

Yooo! I'm ready! Watching "Do Your Job" and Pink Stripes, lol

I'm ready, football is BACK....err, kind of anyways. Hope to see good things from Jimmy and need to see improvement on the offensive line.

Guys I'm watching:

Gaffney, Dobson, Valentine, Flowers, Derby, Mitchell (if he plays), Thuney, E. Roberts, Cy. Jones, and J. Jones

Guys I'm watching:

Gaffney, Dobson, Valentine, Flowers, Derby, Mitchell (if he plays), Thuney, E. Roberts, Cy. Jones, and J. Jones
Thuney!!! I'm going he's as good as advertised. It's crucial that he be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back