PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Preseason Game Day Thread- Pats @ Giants

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

I'm not sure I understand the negativity about Mac. He's not in with the first team at any unit. Receivers are dropping balls. He's moving well and looks in command. Everyone misses a read here and there. He still makes the offense look more competent than Cam did. QB10 = QB #1.

Has Anfernee Jennings or Dalton Keene done anything this camp and preseason? Kind of disturbed I haven't heard about either this year.
Keene is on PUP right?!

Taylor was WIDE open.

Yup. He should’ve dumped it off to him and allowed him to try to make the defender miss, rather than forcing it past the sticks to Gunner.

Bill put him in a disadvantageous situation, playing this quarter with the second teamers against the Giants 1s on D.

Rewound it during the break. Yup, he was. Wasn’t a guaranteed 1st down but probably a higher percentage than the actual decision.
The ball clearly hit Gunner on the hands and chest. It was a drop again

Jackson should go home. That’s Michael Jackson .

Am I the only one who thinks Daniel Jones isn't a starter quality qb in the nfl?

Giants celebrating against backup defenders lol.

Yup. He should’ve dumped it off to him and allowed him to try to make the defender miss, rather than forcing it past the sticks to Gunner.

Bill put him in a disadvantageous situation, playing this quarter with the second teamers against the Giants 1s on D.
I think that’s the best situation actually. He plays against a real NFL opponent’s best, without his own full arsenal. Let’s see what he can do with it and how he handles it. I love it.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back