PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread....We're Superbowl bound!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PIT coaches should get chewed out, they refused to cover Hollywood Hogan, and also when Bell went down they actually improved, NE couldn't stop D Will regardless of a deficit he is your best chance at a scoring drive and yet they let Ben throw it 50 times, his only TD came in garbage time. You can't stop Brady so run the damn ball and try to win TOP and score some FGs and a TD here or there. I don't like PIT but that gameplan makes me mad lol.

But whatever back to the SB!

I love Blount's Patricia militia hoodie
C206wHaUkAAH2q1.jpg

Also I want to say (because I criticized it last week) that the Crowd was rocking tonight. Was nearly deafening through my TV. Just loud and electric. For those who went to the game, great job.

Last edited:
From the NYPost

rgg.jpg

He didn’t beat Big Ben Roethlisberger 36-17 with deflated balls, only occasionally wet balls and brass balls every step of the way.

If you think Super Bowl LI is Matty Ice versus Tommy Vice, the crowd at the Razor that mocked Roger Goodell’s no-show with taunts of “Rog-er … Rog-er,” and “Where is Rog-er?” sure don’t.

. One last triumph and he’ll have the Lombardi Trophy handed to him. By “Rog-er … Rog-er.”

Try and deflate that.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/22/this-tom-brady-is-old-angry-and-the-greatest/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes