PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread....We're Superbowl bound!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should petition the league to have the Steelers moved to the AFC East. Brady's 9-2 career vs them, 3-0 in the playoffs. That's Buffalo Bills level ownage.

So it is pretty clear that Brady does well against teams that play zone. Anybody know what Atlanta plays?

Zone, Seattle's version of Cover 2, mostly. They give you check downs, digs and flat routs, but then fly to the ball.

Congrats to the team! Greatest Dynastic run in football history.

That weird Italian sounding reporter is at it again.. asking awkward questions.. banger after banger every press conference..

Can't add much that hasn't already been said other than I wonder why I thought I would be nervous today before game started.

Get ready Pats enjoy later tough game ahead in two weeks.

awesome performance! we're going to houston!:D

i can't ****ing wait

I'm glad we're the road team in the SB, we're 8-0 this year :cool: Hope we wear the white jerseys, good juju like XLIX.

LOL Belichick, just said didn't even know Atlanta won when reporter asked him about facing Falcons in super bowl. Well played

Tremendous game tonight, the o line played amazing after that debacle against Houston.

The Pittsburgh version of the Seattle cover 2 was very poorly designed. Pittsburgh probably needs to scrap that defense altogether, imagine if gronkowski had play, we might have put a 50 burger on that defense.

Brady was a laser tonight.

Time to sign out, so happy we are in it to the end....TB12 and BB are a special duo, we are lucky to have them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST