PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread....We're Superbowl bound!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love this! I am doing all of my matchup analyses this way from now on:

"The Patriots are 7-2 against teams with more vowels than consonants in their names."

"Tom Brady has never thrown a red-zone interception against a team whose home city is two words."

"No opponent has eaten the Patriots in any month containing an r."

Troy Brown just described Tom Brady as trying to defy God. That was awesome.

And I'm an agnostic...so keep your politics/religion **** to yourself and enjoy the funny.

Zone, Seattle's version of Cover 2, mostly. They give you check downs, digs and flat routs, but then fly to the ball.
Zone, Seattle's version of Cover 2, mostly. They give you check downs, digs and flat routs, but then fly to the ball.

Really press cover 3, but same concept. Give you the flats and come up and tackle. Pats beat it against better talent two years ago and can do it again. Problem is their offense is great so thats bigger issue

16266332_10208358056573397_5859372826876727873_n.jpg

What an incredible feeling this is. A legendary run by this organization. Brady and Belichick heading to their SEVENTH Super Bowl. Now THAT is insane. They have an opportunity to go 5-2 in their Supet Bowls.

The Patriots should absolutely take care of business in two weeks. The Falcons are great on offense but our defense has proven that they can shut down or at least limit opposing offenses.

I truly believe the Pats are capable of holding the Falcons to a respectful point total. We can shred this defense. Feeling very confident that a fifth Lombardi is coming to Foxboro. A chance to shove this in Roger's stupid face. Unbelievable.

Another 14 days of the season.

What a gift!

Thank you .. Tom, Jimmy, Jacoby, Dion, LG, James W, Brandon B, DJ, Tyler, James D, Glenn, Julian, Chris H, Malcolm M, Danny, Michael F, Devin L, DeAndrew, Gronk, Marty, Matt, David, Marcus, Cameron, Ted, Shaq, Nate S, Joe, LaAdrian, Chris B, Jamil, Chase, Alan B, Malcom, Vincent, Woodrow, Darius, Trey, Jabaal, Chris, Rob, Geneo, Dont'a, Shea, Kyle, Elandon, Barkevious, Jonathan, Trevor, Malcolm B, Logan, Eric, JJ, Cyrus, Justin, D-Mac, patrick, Duron, Jordan, Nate E, Brandon K, Ryan, Joe, Stephen and Matthew
&
BB & co

Hopefully Bennett can heal some in two weeks. He has been very unselfish all year long.

You have to think that making the Super Bowl will encourage all those upcoming FA to think twice about leaving.

Tremendous game tonight, the o line played amazing after that debacle against Houston.

The Pittsburgh version of the Seattle cover 2 was very poorly designed. Pittsburgh probably needs to scrap that defense altogether, imagine if gronkowski had play, we might have put a 50 burger on that defense.

Brady was a laser tonight.

I thought there run blocking was very poor

I wonder if Collins's counting the money yet..

Great game by Van Noy-Roberts-McClellin comitee!
Dependable. Accountable. Productive.

Who cares? Dude got his ring and now he's getting paid.....all it takes is one hit.....you have to go for the money

Another 14 days of the season.

What a gift!

Thank you .. Tom, Jimmy, Jacoby, Dion, LG, James W, Brandon B, DJ, Tyler, James D, Glenn, Julian, Chris H, Malcolm M, Danny, Michael F, Devin L, DeAndrew, Gronk, Marty, Matt, David, Marcus, Cameron, Ted, Shaq, Nate S, Joe, LaAdrian, Chris B, Jamil, Chase, Alan B, Malcom, Vincent, Woodrow, Darius, Trey, Jabaal, Chris, Rob, Geneo, Dont'a, Shea, Kyle, Elandon, Barkevious, Jonathan, Trevor, Malcolm B, Logan, Eric, JJ, Cyrus, Justin, D-Mac, patrick, Duron, Jordan, Nate E, Brandon K, Ryan, Joe, Stephen and Matthew
&
BB & co
Hey don't forget to thank Jamal Brown!!! Whoever that is. o_O

Thanks. That makes sense as their coach came from Seattle right? Looking at their rankings, they are the 28th ranked defense and pretty poor against both the run and pass and points against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST