PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Titans beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edelman catches that ball, Pat's are now in 4 down territory to kick a go ahead fg (they weren't scoring a TD, sorry)...and perhaps they even...I think they take the lead if he catches that ball...who knows if the defense holds

It would be a huge risk to try a non patriots offense. It seems like our offense is like precision engineered machine. When everything is working properly it is unstoppable but when some parts are defective everything comes to a grinding halt. There is no “good enough” level with it. I don't know if Tom can go from that to random receivers and some random system.
I think at this point he's just looking for receivers that can actually get open and catch the damn ball when it hits them in the hands. There are quite a few of those sprinkled throughout the NFL.

This is a sad fact. Once decline sets in, it accelerates. One reason Brady looked better tonight is he wasn’t pressured much. But when the pocket gets dirty now, he really struggles. Pressure bothers him more than before and affects his throws more than before.

People have been saying that same thing since 2013.

How do we know that he’s not getting better? It’s called biology. He’ll be 43.

Did you see some of the throws tonight? Give me a break. I wanna see stidham next year with this same group and let’s see him do any better. You might get your wish.

Will you retire?

"Hopefully unlikely"

Odd answer .
I would translate that as “only if I can’t find a good offer”. Or perhaps (more likely?) “only if I can’t convince Giselle otherwise”.

Most teams would die for a 12-4 season. With that said, the Patriots have dominated over a decade (& more).

All things comes to an end (sadly).

I think the SB appearances will be a bit dry for the Patriots for a bit.

PS - I have been a Patriots fan since the Grogan days watching as a kid...

People have been saying that same thing since 2013.

Some of these brady haters here are just ridiculous. The guy’s 42 years old. We get it. This is easily one of the worse wrs units in the nfl!!!!

Maybe this has been mentioned, but one positive is that we get a higher draft pick and that pick could end up being someone fantastic, there is always a silver lining and I am a glass is half full type of person, trying to think positive thoughts !!

He's a UFA. If he wants to keep playing and doesn't have faith in the org there are plenty of other teams that would be happy to have him
If he has faith in any of them, which may not be certain. Do you think he’d sign with Cleveland? Or any of several other dumpster fires?

Ugh failing to punch it in from the 1 in the first half was the difference maker

Trent Brown maybe

The offensive line was not the problem tonight. The offensive line would have kept improving, plus it would not have needed to protect for as long.

The offense looked as inept before the Baltimore game as they did after. The additional tape on the defense showed some holes but thats par for the course.
Brady threw a pick in the endzone in the first buffalo game

Well how do we know this? His best target was doubled. Hard to judge his season with one of the worse wr corps
in the nfl and McDaniels had some spotty playcalling.

Sorry but for athletes don't get better as they get older especially in their 40s.

But I do agree with anything else you said. It's really tough to gage what Brady is when belichick puts all this garbage around him.

Some of these brady haters here are just ridiculous. The guy’s 42 years old. We get it. This is easily one of the worse wrs units in the nfl!!!!

Tannehill finished the season #1 in QB rating, as I recall. Was there any question at all about Brady being the best QB on the field tonight?

Only in the minds of the deranged.

Yup TB still has plenty of zip nothing like Manning in his last year

The offensive line was not the problem tonight. The offensive line would have kept improving, plus it would not have needed to protect for as long.
They played well but with Trent Brown they would've ran that ball in at the goal line just like against the Rams

who knows if the defense holds
I get that the Miami loss took some of the shine off the pass D. But if it came down to our pass D stopping Tannehill in a do-or-die situation, I would have been confident. Sure, the Titans planned on a run-heavy offense, but I don't think they planned on Tannehill and their passing O being completely shut down outside of that Firsker/Brooks matchup.

They played well but with Trent Brown they would've ran that ball in at the goal line just like against the Rams

If they had A. Brown and Thomas to go along with Edelman, they wouldn't have been trying to run the ball three times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back