PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Titans beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the sounds of what he was saying, Brady will be playing next year but it's gonna be elsewhere.

Sounded like a man who knows he isn't back next season.

Why is everyone saying the dynasty is over. The game is over yes. But what they built over 20 years is not over.
I hope Brady retires. Let BB go rebuild with Stidham. H e did nothing to help you.

FU Logan Ryan you desperately wanted that pick. I have other explatives to throw at your arse but I don't want to get banned. FU Vrabel. I hate you too. And a final FU to McDaniels.
Classy.

Brady should retire. Haven’t signed any good receivers since Gronkowski and Edelman. I don’t see how that trend changes.
He's a UFA. If he wants to keep playing and doesn't have faith in the org there are plenty of other teams that would be happy to have him

Every tool who supports a bad team has been texting me and talking ****.

It comes with the territory for being a fan of a 6x Superbowl championship team. Do you know how many teams have been trampled by the Patriots over the years? Of course they love it.

I am a little sad, but in my mind we have essentially had 4+ 'bonus' years since the Seattle SB win. To me that was the year of vindication, and redemption. That was probably our most 'complete' team as well.

This team has been 'flawed' and consistently suffered from injuries in key positions year after year since then, and yet made it to 3 more SB's winning another 2. Perhaps these 5 years represents a feat even greater than the 2001-04 run.

This is a testament to BB and TB that year after year, adversity after adversity, they dug deeper than imaginable and pulled off stunning victory after victory. The NFL is purposely designed to not let this happen and yet the Patriots succeeded. Eventually the lack of talent and playmakers caught up with the team.

Gronk not coming back, Devlin getting injured, and a destroyed offensive line really hurt the typically progression of the offense during the course of the season. I would almost venture to say that the offensive as a whole was probably worse than 2013.

Maybe this is the end of the BB/TB era, maybe not. However if TB wants to play next year, then I would really be disappointed if it was not in a Patriots uniform. Nearly 20 years of amazing football by the team I love. What more can a fan ask?

Yes 100 times yes on this post. Henry was shredding them all game long I was not confident they could stop them at all
That BB decision was almost as epically stupid as his decision not to try to score more points at the end of the first half against Miami. Inexplicable and inexcusable overly conservative play when the desperately needed a spark.

a great D gets constant pressure, especially on 3rd downs. This D was great the first half of the year. The last half the pressure just wasn't there. It was evident tonight on a few key plays.
The defense tonight did a superb job of folding on key plays when it counted most. Mr. "I need to get paid a lot next year" couldn't even beat out Tannehill for a loose ball on the ground.

How do you think KC matches up with Houston? That could be a shootout.
KC will destroy them. Henry is great but get down by double digits, and I don't see Tanihill coming to the rescue

From the sounds of what he was saying, Brady will be playing next year but it's gonna be elsewhere.

He will fond out the grass isn’t always greener. Happens all the time. If he leaves he will fail. He doesn’t have the time to mold the offense nor the coach to help with that.

Lol some all time dumb questions in Brady’s presser. Asked him if he’d stay because of the run of consecutive division titles and doesn’t want somebody to take it from him.

BB was nastier than ever in that presser.
Are you kidding? That was one of his most cordial press conferences after a loss that I’ve ever seen.

I think it was decided before this game.

The defense tonight did a superb job of folding on key plays when it counted most. Mr. "I need to get paid a lot next year" couldn't even beat out Tannehill for a loose ball on the ground.
Giving up 14 points on defense and a TO is not too shabby. D was not the problem

We need a complete overhaul on offense. I still think Brady leaves and signs with whatever team Josh is hc of.

I nailed it right on the head folks...offense would score less than 2 TDs, Brady would be average at best, needed a defensive or ST score ..

So disappointing, this defense was overrated from the gitgo, couldn't make a stop when it came to brass tacks

Blow it up

Tank for Tyler

Thanks for everything Tom

When Gronk retired...that was it for this offense. Impossible to replace and it proves how integral he was to the team's success.

Looking back the hot start was fools gold. The D where they blocked punts and had three or four turnovers a game was not sustainable in any way shape or form.

When the turnovers dried up this team this team looked average at best.

Brady:

"Who knows what the future holds."

"No one has had a better career than me" because of Patriots/Kraft/Belichick

"I don't know what the future looks like."

"Pretty unlikely" he'll retire.

I thought his voice started to crack a bit when he said that. I kind of got emotional with that comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back