PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats with a crazy win against Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
No the most despicable team in sports history is the team that stunk up the Super Bowl four years in a row and ruined Super Bowl Sunday’s for almost half a decade.
Wait...Bills or Squealers?

No the most despicable team in sports history is the team that stunk up the Super Bowl four years in a row and ruined Super Bowl Sunday’s for almost half a decade.
That guy’s twitter feed reads like a game day thread here.

Idiots should be mad at Sean Davis and Ben. If Davis secures the INT Steelers win. Also after the overturned TD, Steelers still had two more shots to win and they got picked. Better team won

Bills of course. That twitter guy is a Bills beat writer I believe.
Thanx.

But I think Raiders have it over Buffalo

There are some good Bills fans out there, but they're drowned out.

Good Steeler fans? Um, well...the're obviously drowned out too.

I think this was his worst INT of the year so far. He really wanted this one, forced it even though it was ultra high risk (given the field position and score) and knew it immediately.

The others this year were somewhere between giving Cooks a shot at a play or Gronk getting robbed by that Buffalo clown.

The one today really was just greedy and awful.

It was greedy even though the play was going no where. He still should have taken the sack.

However I’m pretty sure the play died because White ran the wrong route option. He had his guy set up to break outside and the whole left flat was open. Would have been a nice play and we probably don’t have to come from behind.

Will Steelers be penalized for beer bottle thrown at Brady after the game? Yea I know. Imagine if it happened at Gillette

No you read it wrong. He's saying you have one more play to try and win it.
Fauria thought that too, guess they forget about Malcolm Butlers great second down tackl of Bell inbounds.

It was different - you could catch the ball in the air in the EZ and it was a TD before you contacted the ground. Changed because there were TDs where the ball was held less than a fraction of a second. The rule now treats the EZ and the field the same when it comes to catches. It is not that complicated.

It was better IMO. Seems like you could call the ball being controlled or not. That's a referees decision. For example, this player had the ball and crossed the plane. Seemed an easier call then. Now you have to pick it out of a pig pile and judge whether it moved well after the what would have been a touchdown if a RB had it.

Idiots should be mad at Sean Davis and Ben. If Davis secures the INT Steelers win. Also after the overturned TD, Steelers still had two more shots to win and they got picked. Better team won

No reason to be mad at Davis. That would have been a tough catch for a WR to make, nevermind a defensive player.

Fauria thought that too, guess they forget about Malcolm Butlers great second down tackl of Bell inbounds.
I think they forgot the incomplete pass to James in the end zone was a down.

Edit: and/or they are both morons.

That guy’s twitter feed reads like a game day thread here.

What am I missing that some hysterical dimwit's twitter feed warrants mention and actual screenshot posting (not directed at you AJ)? My bipolar neighbor just posted on FB the Patriots are the reason for the eventual and irreversible extinction of the human race. I'll be sure to post all the details right here because it's important stuff for patriot nation to know :)

No reason to be mad at Davis. That would have been a tough catch for a WR to make, nevermind a defensive player.
Tipped ball behind you with your momentum carrying you away is a very tough catch.

I think they forgot the incomplete pass to James in the end zone was a down.

Edit: and/or they are both morons.

Hmmm, unless 'what's behind door number 3' is an option, I'm going with both being morons until hard evidence proves otherwise.

It was better IMO. Seems like you could call the ball being controlled or not. That's a referees decision. For example, this player had the ball and crossed the plane. Seemed an easier call then. Now you have to pick it out of a pig pile and judge whether it moved well after the what would have been a touchdown if a RB had it.
But that definition would have to include bobbling it across The goal line then dropping it being a TD.
The issue is when you gave possession and when you are falling to the ground you do not have possession until you survive the ground.
Changing the rule to eliminate that would then mean any catch you make going to the ground that comes out when you hit the ground is a fumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back