PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats shut out the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing he didn't fall for the follow-up tweets from "Ian".

The same guy (on his old account) fooled Skip Bayless in the summer.

No, because not every team has the greatest GM/HC in NFL history.

Right...because coaching helps players catch punts and gives them the requisite skills and athleticism to play in the league. He already got the world class coaching for two years. The dude isn’t good...you make a stink about how releasing him was bad because he might be good and make plays to help the Jets against the Patriots. Can’t you just take a minor loss here and move on?

How did the Jets beat the Cowboys
The Jests with Darnold and Mosley back are a good team, the Patriots made it look easy but it wasn't, at least on offense... defense it may have been a little easier because they're historically great.

I wish I had a live feed of Mayfield's face watching this game tonight knowing he's screwed on Sunday

You can tell Brady is pissed about how things are going on offense. Probably still thinking about AB.
Maybe I’m reading too much into his every expression and demeanor but he definitely does not seem content with what is going on.

Brady clearly will not put his career TD record ahead of the team in any minuscule way. The Patriots have consistently run the ball within the five. Such a contrast to the embarrassing, selfish way Manning chased records like a drooling dog.

LOL at Van Noy’s reaction

Was happy to see Watson be involved in the game and catch a few great passes. Felt bad for the guy after the Patriots released him.

Dumb damn Darnit QBR...3.6

Chicken Little Pats Fans total IQ? minus 10 million....please superglue your idiotic, ignorant, arrogant know-it-all beaks shut and take a leap off the Tobin...scumsaucking jerkoffs

Wanted to give Jakobi some props. He and Brady are starting to click, and we would have been treated to a nice long TD tonight, if it weren't for the P.I. the defender commited on him.

And I loved what Dorsett did, especially since he looked like he was doing it while deliberately trying to avoid going full bore in order to keep from re-tweaking that leg.

And Edelman deserves props for continuing to battle through that rib injury. He, probably more than any other Patriots player, has to be counting the seconds until the bye, yet he keeps running out there.

Perhaps yee of such little faith, yee of fragile nervous sytems, yee not yet baptized into the Church Of Jete...perhaps NOW you will begin to understand why the NY Jets SUCK. Perhaps you will begin to understand why you should NEVER argue with this premise.

LOL at Van Noy’s reaction

Was hoping to see someone posted this. One of the best things I've seen post-game in a while. KVN is legitimately surprised and happy about that quote. Maybe you should put this up in the boogeyman thread too. There is some great synergy happening here. As he says, "it makes it real".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes