PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Titans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Being the homer i am, i drafted 3 NE players on my fantasy team. One player was mediocre, had better options.

With that said, I kept Folk and NE D... and oh baby. They have not disappointed. Go Pats!

Anybody have the defensive snap count yet?

Stat I saw on social media: Belichick Patriots teams are 4-1 when giving up 250+ yards rushing.

I think they're figuring out how to use Smith's skills in this offense. Looks at all his plays - get him on routes that allow him to catch and turn, then his athleticism can kick in.
I keep seeing Smith taking unnecessary steps when he gets the ball. They need to work it out. Either Mac is not throwing the ball to where wants it or he Smith is only comfortable catching the ball one way. It ways so much time.

Unreal what this team has been doing in the last 6 weeks or so. Totally dominant stuff.

Stat I saw on social media: Belichick Patriots teams are 4-1 when giving up 250+ yards rushing.
The old super bowl XXV philosophy "If Thurman runs for100 yds, we win" give them the run and dont let them beat you with the pass.......

The old super bowl XXV philosophy "If Thurman runs for100 yds, we win" give them the run and dont let them beat you with the pass.......
Not sure it is the same. Taking away Jim Kelly was important - the Bills had a serious passing game. Probably don’t need to allow 250 yards rushing to stop Tannehill and the misfit toys.

Good, bad Ugly, Patriots.com , Mac sucked, in case you didnt know . Paul making case that Mac was solid, Duce reluctant Mac ok, Hardy Mac sucked. But KB, Jonnu, Jacobi good

I guess the biggest thing for me is to shore up that run D. December and January are coming. We are physical up the middle but good teams will run that ball late in the season, and into the post-season. With that secondary playing lights out...we would be even more dominant. a bit of nit-picking here obviously. Playing great though for sure.

A quick peek at the NFC standings suggests the narrative that « the AFC blows, the real teams are in the NFC » isn’t quite factual.

I think ARI, TB, and GB are the class of the NFC and all three are flawed ‘best teams’.

I’m not saying I think NE is going to plow everyone, but lots has changed since mid OCT.

I think ARI, TB, and GB are the class of the NFC and all three are flawed ‘best teams’.

If you can't stop the run inside you're pretty flawed too.

But six weeks ago it would have been nuts to even open this discussion. The fact that the Pats are in the conversation is a great achievement.

A quick peek at the NFC standings suggests the narrative that « the AFC blows, the real teams are in the NFC » isn’t quite factual.

I’m not saying I think NE is going to plow everyone, but lots has changed since mid OCT.
Yep "The NFC is the better conference" is utter BS! The AFC is tough from the top down to about the 12th team or so. The NFC has about 5 legitimate playoff teams and will have seven slots. They have 10 teams with losing records in the NFC. The conference sucks as a whole.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back