PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Panthers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

But Fiedler was throwing to the outside whereas Darnit was throwing pretty much directly upfield. Agreed about the conditions (and Tedy took his into the endzone). Two great plays to cherish ...
Agree with all that.

also it didn’t look like Tedy had to elevate as much. Probably a good thing as he’s shorter than Jamie.

But Fiedler was throwing to the outside whereas Darnit was throwing pretty much directly upfield. Agreed about the conditions (and Tedy took his into the endzone). Two great plays to cherish ...
That game was the most fun to attend of any game in history just about. None of the seats or aisles were shoveled out, and there was maybe 50% attendance. When the fans started throwing the snow it was bedlam. Bruschi's INT was ridiculous. He may have been 1-2 yards further away from the QB than Collins was yesterday, no more than that.

I am surprised that nobody commented on Josh McDaniels ranting at our boy wonder quarterback. He went on and on. It was after that pathetic series by Jones inside the 20 that resulted in a field goal. Also did anyone noticeThe panthers wide receiver screaming at Darnold nn the sideline after his pick?

I didn't see mac on mac, but i did see the panthers wr yelling at darnit. it was after darnits third int, and i think the wide out is a former jest player robbie anderson. He played with darnit on the jetes, and was tired of darnit throwing ints

During what part of the game did that JMcD-Mac Jones discussion take place?

That game was the most fun to attend of any game in history just about. None of the seats or aisles were shoveled out, and there was maybe 50% attendance. When the fans started throwing the snow it was bedlam. Bruschi's INT was ridiculous. He may have been 1-2 yards further away from the QB than Collins was yesterday, no more than that.
I was there as well. I lost my footing and slid over the seats which were covered with snow and slammed into the plexiglass. Crapped my pants.

I've watched the play that literally knocked Gunner out of the game several times now and I have to say, that should have gotten a flag on the Panthers' #49, Frankie Luvu. Gunner did not lower his head. Luvu initiated that nasty helmet-to-helmet hit. It was dirty. He was going for his head on that play.

And why the hell didn't these announcers say anything about it?

I've watched the play that literally knocked Gunner out of the game several times now and I have to say, that should have gotten a flag on the Panthers' #49, Frankie Luvu. Gunner did not lower his head. Luvu initiated that nasty helmet-to-helmet hit. It was dirty. He was going for his head on that play.

And why the hell didn't these announcers say anything about it?
Gumbel is so done and AA should be in AA. No idea what game those two clowns were watching

I was there too, with my dad and my cousin. You're right... we shoveled out our club seats by hand. LOL Awesome game. And don't forget Brady's pooch punt! :)

True phone call recorded 6 minutes ago…

Ring, ring, ring…
Coach B.: “Yeah”
John Lynch: “Coach - John Lynch here. Kyle says hello. Say, we were wowowondering if you guys wowowould be interested in Trey Lance and our next fofofour #1’s fofofour Mac Jones??
Click….
John Lynch: “Hello-Hello Coach? You still there??

Best play Smith made all year

This is the opposite of the Pats/Vikings game where Bledsoe threw 70 times. The Pats imposed their will on the Bills. It wasn't pretty (and god knows I didn't like it) but it worked.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back