PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Members of this forum would be well served to spend fifteen minutes learning truth tables. Mac Jones playing bad and the OL playing bad can both be true.

I also wonder if BB has put Mac back in QB 101 and has coached him to prefer sacks over errant throws at this point until he can process the game better.

Mack Wilson Sr block in the back was absolutely unnecessary. He is lucky the refs were fed up being part of this game.

Wasn't a block in the back. Jones was clear of him. Would have been ticky-tac to call it. 2 years ago they called Jennings for doing the same thing against the Cardinals and everyone thought it was bogus.

Anyone wanna b!tch about the wasted draft pick?

View attachment 47489

I knew it wasn't a "wasted pick" when it was made. I had him as a 3rd rounder for the Pats back in February, I think. Loved what I saw from the kid.

He's a "Troy Brown " -like Swiss Army Knife but from the defensive side of the ball. He played both inside and outside CB. He played WR. He did KR and PR.

I'm reading some stuff on twitter and there are people that are unironically saying the jets were the better D today.

F**KING HUH?

Jones was 24/27. Harris was gashing them. Stevenson was bulldozing them. They got lucky by some wind and Andrews again being out. And a couple of bad spots that should have continued drives.

Pats literally outgained them by 200 yards.

Josh Allen 2 weeks ago was 18/34 2 INT
Look it’s the resident homer clown coming to tell us the offense which scored 3 points against the Jets isn’t bad, as if this game was a one off with bad luck not a glaring pattern this season.

Fortunately we have a strong defense that will keep us in contention for playoffs at least for another three weeks or so which is something to hold onto.

I hate to be a realist, but enjoy this win fellas. We're going to lose the next 2 games.
We'll be 6-6 going to the West coast trip. We could win those 2, and hopefully Bengals. But I can't see us winning more than 3 games this year.
9-8, miss the playoffs. Fire MP and Judge. Hire real OC and rebuild the OL and see what Mac can do in year 3.

Sorry to hear about your daughter. This offense isn't good enough to overcome getting moved back in the red zone like that. They would've been TDs. 1st and goal from the 4.
Yes bur probably rushing TD's, Mac just isn't getting it done in right spaces

Defense played great but it was the jets so we cannot go overboard. I was pleased by our run defense more than anything.

New punter was decent in this cold and windy game.

Horrible offense. Running backs, Jonnu, and Meyers were decent but everything else was bad. I guess I'll give props for not turning the ball over but 10 points wouldn't get the job done against most teams.

Besides the Raiders, we have no easy games remaining. Hell the raiders may beat us if our offense doesn't drastically improve.

What a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marus Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also shout out to the new punter, thought he did really well!!!!!!
Agree with all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, the last! was just for you ..lol

Defense and st stole another one. Our offense has exactly zero weeks left to get its sh** together before they will need to actually do something. Patricia is still every bit the disaster everyone figured hed be. We did some nice things but the 2nd half was mostly miserable. I like the 3 man backfield we had with henry. Nice pap to jonnu. Can we see more of this?

My confidence in mac is dwindling by the day . When the protection is clean hes totally fine but under any hint of pressure hes a total disaster. I have a feeling bb will stick with him throughout but imo hes had more than enough time to turn it around and hes still not there mentally or in terms of poise.

Big ups to pallardi, fantastic job in relief in rough conditions. Actually a big upgrade to what Bailey has done this year.

Losing andrews is huge. Was so excited to have he and barmore back and now both appear to be out some time.

All that said weve won 5 of 6, signs of a good team no matter the schedule. Onto Minnesota!!

I hate to be a realist, but enjoy this win fellas. We're going to lose the next 2 games.
We'll be 6-6 going to the West coast trip. We could win those 2, and hopefully Bengals. But I can't see us winning more than 3 games this year.
9-8, miss the playoffs. Fire MP and Judge. Hire real OC and rebuild the OL and see what Mac can do in year 3.
Thanks.

We wouldn’t have beaten many other teams with our inept offense.

When Patricia called that outside run on fourth and three, something in me died. What a dunderhead!

23/27 against a defense that 2 weeks ago held Allen to 18/34 2 INT isn't bad. 1 of his incompletions literally was in Meyers hands and it slipped out when he went to ground
3 points at home is unacceptable

His stats are pretty darn good. No touchdowns, but no int either. Not exciting, only mildly encouraging, but better than nothing.
I'm happy you are moderately happy.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back