PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Jets

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Nice to end the season on a positive note. Good game by Sony, nice to see my binkie Asasi score a TD...he is going to be a good player. Always good to
beat the Jets. Disappointing season but I think we have some good building blocks going forward.

Let's discuss!!!

We ****ing did it

We ****ing did it
Bye bye Cam and bye bye Stiddy.

Cam may get another shot somewhere. Stiddy might get a shot as a Saskatchewan Roughrider. That’s more at his level.

Woot!

c676db77a5f1bcb795df5b448906e7f6.gif

Long season finally over

End of Cam. Good work ethic but just couldn’t get it done. So long, good luck.
Hes started out great, than he caught a case of rona and was out a couple of weeks, he was never the same after that. I don't think it was the covid as much as i think somewhere along the way he hurt his shoulder.

Are the Jets that bad or did cam learn how to pass again?

So Belichick loves experimenting. 4th and 2, cute little onside kicks, drop kicks or acquiring Steven Jackson and having him run the ball 8,000 times in a game; yet even with half the roster being turned over, them needing a quarterback and being out of the playoff race he decides to go balls to the wall to win. He must really hate losing to the Jets.

I don't understand the logic whatsoever but I hope this win is enough to keep the fan base happy the next 9 months.

1. Cam Newton scored 4 TDs in his last game. Thanks for keeping the season interesting in what was always a rebuilding year where we had 25M in dead cap money and 8 player opt-outs.
2. Jacobi Meyers and Damien Harris are keepers after starting on Oct 25 when Harry and Michel went on IR. We have an OC who doesn’t know who is good or bad. Meyers is a 1100 yard receiver if he played all year and a Harris is a 1200 yard back if he played all year.
3. Sony has played well in Dec but I don’t like that the fire was lit due to job security and not natural motor. Would not re-sign. James White on the other hand we have to re-sign one of the best catching RBs in the last decade.
4. Onwenu should play RT. See if Thuney can play LT when Wynn is out. Herron and Elmeanor are both poor at pass blocking at the tackle spots.
5. Asiasi showed what he can do and given our OC has zero talent evaluator skills, would bet this kid has a good year next year.
6. We couldn't stop the run consistently all year. Defensive front 7 should be the focus of our first pick then see if Mac Jones is available later.

Last edited:
Did us no good. Whatever it’s not like they are going to try to lose. So...congrats Patriots? Meyers is a really nice player I’ll say that much.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back