PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills are 3-0 but who have they beaten? The jet, giants with Eli and the bungles.

seems like we might come unscatched out of this weekend regarding injuries

I realize that, but if he's not ready yet he should not be the backup at this point...backups are supposed to be ready to go in if called upon

Hence some people wanting to hold on to Hoyer through August. It takes time and releasing Hoyer is a gamble on Tom's health.

X-rays negative???...krist, what a friggin' pansy...it's bad...real real real real bad I tell ya'...

He is a rookie. He is not supposed to be ready yet. If he were he would have been an early first round pick.

He will look a lot better towards the end of the year and then next offseason. The learning curve as a QB is absurd - especially in NE.

Lets hope we don't have to see him again any time soon.

Come on, man. He's supposed to be ready enough to be a backup. He made the stupidest play he could possibly have made there, barring deliberately walking way from the snap.

That's not a good sign. Hopefully, it will turn out to have been first game jitters.

The injuries piling up is my only concern

Coming from RapSheet.. the one who called Wynn week-to-week.

what was Hightower's previous injury again?

Per Rapoport, Edelman suffered a rib injury, but X-rays came back negative.

giphy.gif

Coming from RapSheet.. the one who called Wynn week-to-week.

Well the X-rays were either negative or they weren’t. Can’t really get that wrong unless someone outright lied to him.

Misleading by Dr. Flynn...not even the same shoulder/region. That's why I prefer Dr. Chao..at he gives a guess diagnosis that's right most of the time.

Missed XP. Almost missed another XP. Punt return fumble. That qualifies as stunk in my book. Now you may not agree with me. So be it. But it's a message board.

Almost missed XP? Are you freakin' kidding? I'm fervently opposed to censorship, but Ian should ban you for a week for making such a ridiculous post, just as a warning to others.

Misleading by Dr. Flynn...not even the same shoulder. That's why I prefer Dr. Chao..at he gives a guess diagnosis that's right most of the time.

How is her own observation from the press box misleading ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents