PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Jags

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

I just HOPE Wilkerson gets more work.
Dude is a talented UDFA, and is fIBUyyCinKNg HUNGRY!
Hunger is big for some guys...it certainly was for me!

The game went well. Hoping for good health once the playoffs arrive.

I fear Harry will find a way back into the lineup lol. Cut him. Whatever blocking he was doing can be done by Devin Asiasi, who is shaping up to be a bust himself.

Teams aren’t going to risk wasting a top pick if you make it known you don’t want to play for them.
It's Jacksonville you are talking about. They are so mismanaged that they would have not found a way to make a deal

Great win. Gotta consider the opponent, but we have 10 wins and a playoff berth. Season officially a success coming off the losing record. Great offseason and season for bb the goat, dont know if this team is ready for a real sb run but we’re definitely building towards it!
Absolutely, you have to love the direction Belichick is taking this team. Definitely not a SB contender yet, but Belichick has his team playing extremely competitive. Very psyched about some of the young guys, who hopefully get better every year. Getting into a playoff game is important for these young guys. Win or lose, getting that experience is important.

Unfortunately when you’re depending on the Jets, it means you’re depending on the Jets…..

And also depending on the Broncos and Texans in that scenario... yikes.

The only thing that makes the situation evenly remotely possible is that they're all division games, and all on the road. Weird things can happen in those cases, but 3 for 3? I'm not counting on it. Just happy we're in the dance, and will let things shake out as they will.

And also depending on the Broncos and Texans in that scenario... yikes.

The only thing that makes the situation evenly remotely possible is that they're all division games, and all on the road. Weird things can happen in those cases, but 3 for 3? I'm not counting on it. Just happy we're in the dance, and will let things shake out as they will.
Beginning of the year when they named Mac the starter most of us said 10-7 and playoffs would be a success, we did that, still hoping for more though, if things can break are way next week who knows and a playoff win would be gravy.

Eli Manning didn’t have a baseball contract. Chargers took him and got value out of it. Teams aren’t going to risk wasting a top pick if you make it known you don’t want to play for them.
That’s why there was 1.
Your argument is that it’s Lawrence fault because he didn’t take the gamble that one other person ever took, when that person was a Manning and the NFL made sure the mannings got what they wanted.
Players cannot choose who drafts them.

We still gave up 4.7 yards per rush on the ground against a very depleted jags roster.

Most of our potential playoff foes not named Buffalo can run the ball!

Imagine - a 1st round WR is being outplayed and unseated by 2 UDFA on the same team.
Has that ever happened?
Needless to say, I want to see more of Wilkerson. He had good production in preseason with Mac, I expect that could progress.
I'm not sure if Agholor should be assumed for next year. If we upgraded him to a legit #1, or he takes a big leap, then I feel great about Meyers, Bourne, Wilkerson as our top 4.

That was a good old-fashioned beatdown. Completely dominated them in every aspect.

I also don't think Lawrence is this bad I just think the team around and is atrocious

Also Wilkerson has as many touchdowns as Harry and already almost has half the yards Harry has the entire season

Trevor lawrence now has 17interceptions on the season. I realize his team is bad but that's still not good.

The playoff drought is over! Us long suffering Pats fans deserve a playoff team! :)

Still feels weird to not win the division.

Glorious day

We clinched

Chiefs lose

All is well

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back