PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Falcons

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

71CF817E-B677-4357-BBB7-49CB2AF60184.jpeg
We were at the game…despite being 13-0 in the fourth it felt much worse because of how inept the Falcons offense was. Falcons fan behind me (23ish year old dude) was loud, and mouthy saying “deflategate, cheaters blah blah” I can’t tell you how pissed he got when I said “28-3 bro”.

Fun game.

Pats seem to always struggle against Dean Pees so great win..

the game against TEN is going to be an interesting one. Vrabel had BBs number last time they played. They dont have henry this time around
I disagree. Vrabel had BRADY'S number in the 2 games they've played. This is a different team than 2019 team that Vrabel beat twice.

Vrabel had the benefit of having practiced against Brady every day for 8 years as well as lining up on he offensive side of the ball in Goal Line situations. I guarantee you that Vrabel knew Brady's tendencies as well or even better than Brady himself. Vrabel doesn't have that benefit anymore.

This year's Titans Defense looks very beatable.

Rushing Yards allowed: 986 (10th) on 223 carries (4.42 YPC)
Passing Yards Allowed: 2679 (2nd most in the league)

The Pats will have the benefit of a mini-bye week (10 days prep). The Pats in general, are healthy. They have a 2

On the Mac Jones interception, did anyone else think that Jonnu Smith misplayed it and made it easier for Terrell to make the interception. It seemed to me that Smith didn't attack the ball which allowed Terrell to make the play on the ball for the interception.

In case people missed it. It was MAC JONES who put a shoulder in on Terrell to help bring him down..

I will take the win. The Pats defense won this game. The Pats offense was just so so, nothing impressive, this was the Falcons.

The offense was resting for the Titans game, I hope.

Go Pats

I will take the win. The Pats defense won this game. The Pats offense was just so so, nothing impressive, this was the Falcons.

The offense was resting for the Titans game, I hope.

Go Pats
TNF struggles and sloppiness are a real thing. The fact that we emerged with a 25-0 victory with some people whispering trap game is a pretty good outcome if you ask me.

Team continues to impress and surprise me, and I'm loving every minute of it.

200w.gif

On the Mac Jones interception, did anyone else think that Jonnu Smith misplayed it and made it easier for Terrell to make the interception. It seemed to me that Smith didn't attack the ball which allowed Terrell to make the play on the ball for the interception.

In case people missed it. It was MAC JONES who put a shoulder in on Terrell to help bring him down..
No. I thought Mac made a very ill advised throw.

but I think it‘s impressive how many posters are trying to shift the blame to Jonnu instead of just admitting rookie phenom made a bad decision. He’s not perfect, don’t deny his imperfections.

Definitely not bragging because this isn't exactly how I pictured it playing out, but this is basically what I meant when I said pregame that I didn't fear this as a trap game. We're too strong on both sides of the ball and physical in the trenches to lose to a bad team like Atl at this point. Earlier in the season would have been a different story, but things are coming together and It. Is. Beautiful.

Pitts had three catches for 25 yards...5 targets...with THIS depleted WR offense? I don't think he's the next Kelce quite yet.

Mac shouldn't have made the throw, but I agree that Jonnu could have done more to prevent the int.

Replay at 1:30 a.m. EST on NFLN for any of you staying up...

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back