PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Falcons

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

I don't know how you get so much vitriol out of what I posted. I NEVER mention Andrews. I also said I thought BEFORE the game that it COULD be a trap game, going off my experience watching these games over the years. Why you call me a dumbazz for relating a purely historical perspective is beyond me. My final point was I would have expected worse if this team was not the team they proved out to be tonight. WTF is your problem with me?
You're making s**t up again, Joker. I never implied any vitriol on your part. I didn't call you a dumbarse either. The problem is that you're reading stuff that just isn't in my post at all.

the game against TEN is going to be an interesting one. Vrabel had BBs number last time they played. They dont have henry this time around
I’d prefer he played if it was possible. I’d like to see this run d vs Henry which I don’t even recognize from last year to earlier this season. Watching them now you would never think they had a hard time stopping the run.

However there is a Solid chance Henry will make it back come playoff time. I’d rather them see what it takes to stop a unique runner of his caliber now rather than a semi final game in bad westher conditions. I feel confident they will beat Titans next Sunday. They will twork hard to take away AJ Brown and confuse Tannehill.

Ugly day for O penalties killing drives, solid D against a weak Atl OL. But short week on the road with big games up coming I will take it. On to the Titians.

I’d prefer he played if it was possible. I’d like to see this run d vs Henry which I don’t even recognize from last year to earlier this season. Watching them now you would never think they had a hard time stopping the run.

However there is a Solid chance Henry will make it back come playoff time. I’d rather them see what it takes to stop a unique runner of his caliber now rather than a semi final game in bad westher conditions. I feel confident they will beat Titans next Sunday. They will twork hard to take away AJ Brown and confuse Tannehill.
I dont think julio jones is playing either

i dropped them 4 weeks ago for Rhamondre in case Harris got hurt. . F Pittsburgh D. I dropped the wrong one is an understatement.
I actually drafted Rhamondre with my last pick.. Dropped him in week 4, but picked him up again prior to last weeks game. I actually dropped Meyers and picked up Bourne as well.

I actually came out of my Draft with Brady and Mac as my QBs.. But I dropped Mac and picked up Carr for week 9.

And I drafted the wrong Harris (I grabbed Najee instead of Damien).

Excellent several games lately! Keep winning, and the early struggles in the season won't matter. That said, the Miami loss still galls me. We would be better situated to drop a game or two during the tough upcoming stretch if we'd hung on to win that division game. Not to be a downer, because I love the way this team is playing right now, but having a little more margin for error would likely mean that a playoff bye might still be in sight. I think we can still win the division if it all shakes out properly, though.

Huge fan of our defense. Mac is the future on O, too. Now he needs to respond better to blitzes, but I think he's good enough to win a super bowl eventually. This year? Not likely. But why not us?

People were talking about a trap game. Mediocre offensive performance and a 25 point shut out. I’ll ****ing take it. This team is rolling and I owe an apology to Coach Belichick for doubting his ability. We look like a top three team in the conference.

I dont think julio jones is playing either
Correct. Jones was put on IR.. He's been ok this year, but he's really slipped overall.

21 receptions for 336 yards in 6 games. No TDs. 128 of those 336 yards came in week 2 against Seattle.

I actually drafted Rhamondre with my last pick.. Dropped him in week 4, but picked him up again prior to last weeks game. I actually dropped Meyers and picked up Bourne as well.

I actually came out of my Draft with Brady and Mac as my QBs.. But I dropped Mac and picked up Carr for week 9.

And I drafted the wrong Harris (I grabbed Najee instead of Damien).
I ended up playing Mac over Kyler Murray again this week. Different result ofcourse. Pickups end Wednesday night So I really didnt have a choice due to Murrays uncertain status and Pats playing tonight. Pats football first over fantasy all day but man, the Pats d stings a bit. Guy that paid 5 bucks for them scored 46.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back