PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Falcons

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Has there ever been a team in a season to have a game where they put 50+ points up and a game where they allowed 0?

Elite Eats. Chew em up! (Kyle Van Noy) coming up.

... then a big slice of sleepy pie. Good night all. Sweet win. LFG!

This Pats D is carrying my fantasy team to riches and glory

Nfl Draft Hello GIF by New England Patriots
The Pats defense gave me 54 points in my league..

Pats have moved up to the #5 seed for the moment. Buffalo is probably peeing their pants. I wonder if they’ll struggle against Indy this weekend and blow the division lead…

New England gonna be watching that one. (Green is the dolts/bildos game). Can't believe i'm gonna be rooting for the dolts. yuck.

11-CBS.png

The crazy thing about this 5 game win streak is all were pretty convincing wins, or flat out blowouts. The sd game was by 3 pts only because of a late td, that game wasn’t really in jeopardy from about mid 4th quarter on. We are ROLLING. Get ready for the Titans, win that and imagine the hype going into buffalo

Never once thought this team would get this hot during the season. It’s great to come away with a win on a short week, injury free. A lot of opportunities missed on Offense and some new looks that confused the line and Mac. Going to give them some of that humble pie and a lot to look at leading into the game vs the Tits. This 4 game stretch is going to make or break this teams season. They’re gonna have to bring it each and ever week. If they can pull it off, they’ll be heading into the playoffs battle tested and ready for what lies ahead. Gotta imagine this could possibly be the last chance for HT, McCourty and Slater, or some combination of the group. Fingers crossed they keep improving, stay healthy and stay humble. What an exciting season this has been.

7-4 & feelin' fine

wasnt a pretty win... lot didnt go right... but they stuck to it, played hard all night

seems silly to say a lot didnt go right, winning 25-0, but meh, it be true... got a lot of work to do for tennessee...

Gotta disagree there weren't any downs..

The O-line's failure to pick up guys almost got Mac killed tonight. And it wasn't just one guy. The Pats missed both CB blitzes that resulted in Sacks of Mac. Andrews missed Harmon coming in late. Karras missed a LB coming in late.
while I agree with your points, I was thinking road game, 4 day rest,trap game, looking past Atlanta...all these things EASILY could have shown up tonight. We've seen letdowns league wide over the past seasons in these Thursday games. So, I'm not going to really harp on the sporadic lapses in concentration. To be frank, I expected much WORSE. This win convinced me this team IS for real. I had to see this tonight, I admit.

Steve Belichick is leading the hottest playmaking defense in the league right now, and in his prior gigs always coached an elite positional group wherever he went. The guy is a good coach. I'm totally ready for Steve to take over if Bill retires (and bring back O'Brien or O'Shea to run the offense)
The league is in a tough position regarding hiring Pats assistants. McDaniels has the goods with developing Mac. The Pats D has the goods whoever you credit for it. Teams should be swooping in, but every single Pats assistant has shat the bed* when getting the big job and it’s a tough sell.

*Acknowledging that Bill O’B was relatively successful in Hou and it’s still too soon to judge fairly for Miami.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back