PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he has looked awful. There were opportunities to make plays. But he overthrew it. He was very inaccurate. This franchise needs to find the next QB. And soon.
Yep.

Worst game I've ever seen him play.

And after two weeks, to boot.

Cliff.

How about your Bills though? I've been pulling for them all season and now that they're two games back of the Pats that's a little easier. Once the Bills find their offense they'll be even tougher to beat. The defense absolutely smothered the Pats earlier this year.
Feck them, their whiney b!tch HC, their jumpy punk QB, and their fans.

I don’t know how they will fix the offense, but they almost always find a way. In fact, part of the fun watching this team is them making lemonade out of lemons every year.

Key moment in the game yesterday was the Pats backed up on their 2 yard line. In a hostile environment with the offense struggling, got the 2 first downs that made winning that game much easier

off topic, but the ignore feature is AMAZING and I just figured out how to do that! Pats are such a well coached team, always know when to do a trick play, etc. like a 5 star general, you don't need the best of everything to win, surprise and other tactics are part of playing a complete game. it's pretty amazing to watch.

Key moment in the game yesterday was the Pats backed up on their 2 yard line. In a hostile environment with the offense struggling, got the 2 first downs that made winning that game much easier
When the play call was “run right”, NE & Sony had some success.
“Run left”.... was newhousian

I don’t know how they will fix the offense, but they almost always find a way. In fact, part of the fun watching this team is them making lemonade out of lemons every year.
Not this year.

They have flaws that are not only not Fixable, but are sadly Fatal.

...Pats are such a well coached team, always know when to do a trick play, etc. like a 5 star general, you don't need the best of everything to win, surprise and other tactics are part of playing a complete game. it's pretty amazing to watch.
Might as well watch amazing happen here then...because you certainly won't be watching it happen up there.

Yep.

Worst game I've ever seen him play.

And after two weeks, to boot.

Cliff.
Uh oh..... just a matter of time before one of the forum bores will label you as a drunkard for tarnishing the sacred goat

Brooks is considered the best guard in football & just signed a deal making him the highest paid at his position. Shelton had 5 run stops yesterday. He’s got to be one of the most inconsistent players to play here. The D is dominant when he’s on his game

That reminds me: Shelton was called for a COMPLETELY BOGUS Hands to the Face penalty...Again! WTF are these criminally incompetent zebras watching?

I'm concerned about Brady's 'panic attacks' out there......the Pats need to go back to Charlie Weis offense of 2001 and 2003.......don't turn the ball over and let the defense do its things

This is precisely what they did last year. This year the o-line can't run block

When the play call was “run right”, NE & Sony had some success.
“Run left”.... was newhousian
The running backs averaged literally 20 times as many yards per carry to the right (6.3) as to the left (0.3) yesterday.

I was alive to see the running game from 85 to 86 go to ****.

All due respect lets be careful about comparing the loss of Wynn to Hog Hannah.

His return will have a positive impact but I don't think it'll be of the same magnitude of a player like Hog joining the team.

it's not about fixing everything......it's about improving on enough aspects that the offense can balance out and become a bit more predictable. the improvement need not be that vast to get there

it's not about fixing everything......it's about improving on enough aspects that the offense can balance out and become a bit more predictable. the improvement need not be that vast to get there
The difference between success and failure in the NFL can be quite small

Ever since 52, I've enjoyed watching the post-game show on NBCSPhilthy after a Fecals loss...Last night Ray Didinger (a great read/watch, btw) was blaming mostly Melonhead Dougie (a Chumley Reid protege, what a shock) and his 36/10 selection of pass/run during the 2nd half of a one-score game, while former LB Seth Joiner (who looks like he could still play, same as Willie Mac) placed more of the blame on Carson Wentz, who held the ball too long and made some really bad throws when he didn't...

Thanks for playing right into our hands Melonhead!

Agree. I think it's possible but there is no magic wand here to wave

You are only kidding yourself if you believe this offense is good enough NOW to win playoff games or a superbowl... Hoping they get it together ,but not so sure they can.. No Good TE that can play and block hurts them... Watson meh has had some nice catches but hes not the answer to the issues. Will Wynn coming back help As sure as hell hope so, but how much is he really going to help.. Guess we will find out.

All of the imbeciles who are saying the offense isn't good enough to win a SB are probably the same imbeciles who were saying the defense wasn't good enough to win last year, after they got spanked by 5 non-playoff teams.

This is a postseason team. The regular season does not matter to them at all. They're just ****ing around because they know, with 100% certainty, that they will turn it on during February (when this team's real season begins.)

This board is great. There's more hatred and salt for the Patriots here than on opposing fan forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST