PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Colts

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
What a defensive performance!!! BB against a young, inexperienced qb just isn't fait!!! It feels great to go into the bye week above 500!!!! Special teams was great this week, Folk is automatic, Marcus Jones is very impressive.

Offensively, we need the bye week. Hopefully, Andrews will come back, we'll put Ferentz back on the bench and we can start playing better all around on that side of the ball.

In the NFL, it's always good to get a win!!!! We need the bye to get healthy and then it's the Jets.

Let's discuss!!!!!!

Never in doubt but they have to clean up the offense and esp in the red zone

A dominant victory, just as I had foreseen.

MJ comes back and we beat two good teams in back to back weeks. What a coincidence.

Even Mahomes and Allen couldn't beat these two teams.

2dc4bYc.jpeg

Last edited:
The amount of negative plays this team has each game is concerning, isn’t going to cut it against good teams.

The defense was phenomenal, the offense not so much. Mac has to play better going forward. After the e we have some tough games coming up and the d needs some help.
Going to enjoy this win and see what happens after the bye !!!

Josh Uche with a break-out game.
Jon Jones with a stellar game.

The offensive play-calling is suspect.

Despite completing 66% of his passing, Mac and the passing game leave a LOT to be desired.
Red Zone play-calling continues to be garbage.

Defensive madden stats make my soul glow. I hear Vanessa Carlton’s piano starts playing in my head as I spiritually frolic through the leafs.

D was huge. O baby steps forward - they at least didn't actively try to give the game away. ST less Bailey very good. What is up with our formerly dominant punter?!?!

Incredible defensive performance …..Mac Jones still unimpressive overall and continues to have poor field vision/locking on one receiver…..Too many stalls in the RZ…..ST was very good ….Folk is awesome!

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back