PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Colts

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

eehhh you lose, that was posted in August, before the dumpster fire started

www.sharpfootballanalysis.com

2022 NFL Offensive Line Rankings, by Positional Unit | Sharp Football

Best offensive lines for the 2022 NFL season, ranking all 32 teams by Sharp Football.

Show me a current oline ranking then, that shows Pats at bottom.

Lions held Rodgers to 9 points.

The defense was phenomenal, the offense not so much. Mac has to play better going forward. After the e we have some tough games coming up and the d needs some help.
Going to enjoy this win and see what happens after the bye !!!
sophomore slump? hopefully its the opposite of last years bye and they play better this year

"there's nothing you can look at and say they're just a little bit off. there are a myriad of problems. they averaged 2.9 yards a carry. there were fumbles by wide receivers. Mac did not look sharp, he looks jumpy.
they haven't gotten better and I don't know what the reason is. you can say it's the offensive line. Is Mac Jones so damaged that he doesn't know whether to poop or go blind when he actually has time to pass."
Tom E. Curran from Post game Live
let's see if we are banning people from posting transcripts of tv shows.....not my words, these are the words of Curran
Not to worry. Curran will resume writing his giddy valentine to Mac is short order. I love how he still implies Mac's problems are a result of Mean Bill's having hurt Mac's widdle fweelings. In a way, I have a higher opinion of Mac than he does.

The same Zack Wilson led Jets that we made look foolish last week and everyone said was garbage? ;)

Was it Wilson? I thought I'd seen earlier he went out...
EDIT: I guess it was on a Time out that he went to the tent and then came back out.

Maybe the Bills took the Jets too lightly..

I think no Colts defender came close to getting his hands on a Mac pass. That's a positive. Get the good habits ingrained, and eventually the big plays will naturally come more frequently. Don't force them.

My gut reactions, based on....well, frustration mostly.

Move Patricia over to something defense-related. And just let Troy Brown call plays. He surely can't be any worse. Patricia's an embarrassment.
Zappe had two 100+ QBR ratings with Patricia at OC, it's not Patricia, and I'll give you 3 guesses who the issue is.

The same Zack Wilson led Jets that we made look foolish last week and everyone said was garbage? ;)
Jets scored all of 20 pts. 7 on a punt-block-return. So 13 pt offense is still garbage; ……… just like ours ;)

Not according to @LFGMac10. Mac is making Mat look bad. Yes, she really did say that.
He, but that's ok, Zappe just had two 100 plus passer ratings back to back with Patricia as OC. Logic dictates it's Patricia making Mac look bad.

Was Patricia mind f*cking Mac the last 6 games of the 2021 season too?

The east is just insanely stacked. The last place patriots are 5-4 in the hunt for the WC it is not crazy to think all 4 make it to the playoffs

Show me a current oline ranking then, that shows Pats at bottom.
I'm not sure why we're doing this at all since the offensive line out there for a couple weeks had a bunch of guys playing because of injuries. Ferentz, Cannon, Cajuste. Why look back for rankings when the OL last 2 weeks is so full of band-aids. This is like me judging JJ Taylor based on what Rham has done

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back