PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If after watching THAT game, THIS is the first thought you have, it says a lot about your agenda.
I went and looked at the same stat line right after the game. I mean how do you only manage 60 something yards in a whole game. Cam is regressing in throwing every game. He's either too hurt to be accurate or he's just done.

I went and looked at the same stat line right after the game. I mean how do you only manage 60 something yards in a whole game. Cam is regressing in throwing every game. He's either too hurt to be accurate or he's just done.
He can’t throw anymore.
but he brings more than just throwing I guess. Why teams don’t stack the box for the run and force him to throw more is beyond me. I think better coaches will

Holy ****, I just took a look at a Chargers forum, and a LOT of their talk leading up to this game was about potentially hiring Belichick next year. Imagine that level of delusion becoming the commonly held view in a community. They probably don't think Belichick will want to join them anymore.
Bill often talks up the opponent's best players, he wants to sign their tight end not work for the Spanos family.

He can’t throw anymore.
but he brings more than just throwing I guess. Why teams don’t stack the box for the run and force him to throw more is beyond me. I think better coaches will
Yeah, I dont see Cam carrying this team anywhere. Hopefully Stidham is ultimately what we hoped he was, otherwise 2021 is going to be a rough year too

Let Stidham cook

Yeah, I dont see Cam carrying this team anywhere. Hopefully Stidham is ultimately what we hoped he was, otherwise 2021 is going to be a rough year too
If the Pats can get someone like Alex Smith, Garrapolo, or Brissett to man the helm for a couple of years until a youngster is ready, I'd be happy with that

Impressive performance by the D and the special team.

the offense set the tone with the perfect first drive after that they capitalized on short field and penalties. the D and ST carried this team today.

Buccaneers 7-5
Patriots 6-6

Heh.
That was completely unnecessary but I will do the same.

Cam 12/19 69 yards
Stidham 2/3 61 yards

Heh.

Pats defense 6th in PPG & 13th in YPG with:

• Hightower & Chung opting out
  • Van Noy, Collins, Roberts & Shelton leaving in FA
  • Harmon traded
  • Playing four of the top 5 offenses
Players on defense receiving significant playing time include Butler (26), Winovich (25), Jackson (25), Dugger (24), Hall (24), Bentley (24), Jennings (23), & Uche (22).

That side of the ball looking promising.

Last edited:
over the years ive found that chargers fans are some of the most delusional and obnoxious, they give jest fans a run for the money. That being said how do they think the chargers are going to acquire BB, just ask him to leave the pats?

I've noticed this in smaller amounts with fans of other teams as well. The idea is that Bill, for some reason, hates his situation here (near-full control of GM duties and an owner who cares about winning) and would go literally anywhere else. My guess is that reason is to prove something? I don't know, it's insanity.

Let's hope JC Jackson is OK. Didn't look bad, but he went into the tent. And Izzo went out hurt. Let's hope both are OK.

Bill often talks up the opponent's best players, he wants to sign their tight end not work for the Spanos family.

I don't think this was a reaction to any specific comments or actions BB made with regard to Hunter Henry or other Chargers players. I think it was just delusional speculation about BB suddenly gaining the same motivations to leave that Brady had.

That was completely unnecessary but I will do the same.

Cam 12/19 69 yards
Stidham 2/3 61 yards

Heh.
Start Stidham on Thursday and I easily see the Pats losing by a similar score as they won today.

Doubt Stidham will be on the roster next year.

deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes