PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe if Eason did what TB12 did today, we'd be screaming for the backup to come in.
Brady has no ability to elude a rusher and he just throws it away. I am not blaming him...I am just saying - you get pressure up the middle on him, he is ineffective. I am not saying I want D.Watson or L. Jackson instead. Our GOAT is good with protection and up the middle pressure is his kryptonite.

Pressure up the middle is every quarterback's kryptonite. The issue was more Brady missing passes when he wasn't pressured, not him throwing the ball away.

Chiefs are the 2013 Broncos. We are on of these juggernaut defensive teams. I feel good about beating them.

True but our offense has to start executing better. I know what this defense will bring. The offense is pretty much right now needs more consistency. We played an excellent defensive team but boy it seems like we didn’t adjust. We where getting outcoached in this game.

Josh Allen threw off his back foot on one INT. He’s got a Mahones-like cannon for an arm, but his technique goes to pot when we pressured him.

Then he put his right foot down...
Doesn’t matter. The defender standing OOB touched the ball before the foot came down. That makes the ball OOB before the catch is complete, so it is an incomplete pass.

Bills whiffed on their franchise QB yet again. Allen is absolutely terrible.

Yeah, but that was predictable. They should have stayed pat, kept their two 2nds, and drafted Lamar Jackson.

What concerns me the most about the offense was for the most part no one was open. That isn't all about their secondary, but we weren't running the routes that would get guys open, like the Gordon catch. Those were rare in this game
Brady had very little time to throw today....and no question he was a little off....not sure if his calf/ankle is bothering or not

I believe if Eason did what TB12 did today, we'd be screaming for the backup to come in.
Brady has no ability to elude a rusher and he just throws it away. I am not blaming him...I am just saying - you get pressure up the middle on him, he is ineffective. I am not saying I want D.Watson or L. Jackson instead. Our GOAT is good with protection and up the middle pressure is his kryptonite.
Your over the top criticism is bordering on comical.

Brady like Eason today? My word.

Saying Tom is ineffective with pressure up the middle is still a major stretch.

If you said, " you can slow him down with pressure up the middle.", that would be a bit more reasonable.

Ugly. Well, offensively.

Brady had very little time to throw today....and no question he was a little off....not sure if his calf/ankle is bothering or not

It stands to reason that at his age, the less he practices, he's going to lose his touch to a degree. The reason he's been so successful is his relentless work ethic/practice.

Doesn’t matter. The defender standing OOB touched the ball before the foot came down. That makes the ball OOB before the catch is complete, so it is an incomplete pass.
I agree with what you're saying and the ref, don't think I've ever seen that play before in a game. The refs don't appear to be that good this year, 25% of the refs quit at the end of last year so there's a lot of newbies this year.

Amidst the ugliness of this game, one of the feel good moments was seeing Matthew Slater score his first NFL touchdown. What a great player he’s been to say the least.

Coach Cameltoe McDermott was whining a lot today. Then he wiped the snot off his QB’s face after OC Daboll lit into him for his second ill-advised throw leading to an INT.

It stands to reason that at his age, the less he practices, he's going to lose his touch to a degree. The reason he's been so successful is his relentless work ethic/practice.

If you take out the stupid INT I am not sure what exactly Brady could have done a lot better. Were there some inaccurate throws ? Yeah, but there were also a couple of drops.

The reality is that if you can't run the ball and you become one dimensional against a really good defense that doesn't really **** themselves the entire game then things will look ugly.

I don't really get what issue people have with him sitting out practices now and then. Especially when he actually shows up on the injury report.

Even with the Josh Allen Experience under center, the Bills very well may be the third best team in the AFC right now. The Ravens, Browns, Chargers, and Texans all have substantial issues. The Bills at least have a reliable running game and a quarterback who plays well against bad defenses.

I don't need to open my eyes. They are open. Your's, on the other hand, clearly don't have a clue what they are actually seeing.

White and Michel may not be Barkley or CMC, but claiming that they are just "OK" is plain asinine and speaks volumes about your lack of understanding of the game.

They aren’t OK. Name some worse tandems? They are average and play in a decent system with a great
QB. There aren’t any weapons that D coordinations have to scheme for such as Gronk. IMO the offense needs a lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back