PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Pats beat the Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think defense and coaching might be able to keep us in games in the playoffs, but this game kind of shows that the offense is even worse than previously thought. I figured they'd feast on Cincy a little bit.

I think the BYE is on the line next saturday against the bills. We beat the dolphins in the last game.

No better method to right the ship than a win. Let's see how Brady and company comes back next week against the Bills. I can't believe I'm saying this, but...Go Steelers.

Michel went 19-for-87, 4.7 ypc...getting really sick of the constant dumping on the guy when he's being met in the backfield almost every time he touches the ball.

Brady had a terrible game - his elbow? Lot of bad throws from him.

But...they finally started using Harry. They should have put Meyers out there, too, instead of Edelman, who looks really beat up.

Worried about JJ and even more about Mason. Did his ankle finally go out?

They've got two weeks to fix a lot of things, but some positives to take away from today.

Take care of business next week, please.

Gilmore is maintaining my sanity right now. He was the reason we were able to pull way ahead.
Rather it be 2012 and we win 38-24 and allow 450 yards?

Great win. Offense showed promised especially Nkeal Harry, but I cant fully judge this team until after they play the Bills. Sony seriously looks like he could be good in the passing game and i have no idea why mcdaniels isnt drawing up plays for him. I know he had that drop but that was more on Brady with how low it was

Can this team beat the Bills is the question.

To win the division, BTW, the Bills must finish with a better record. If they tie, the Pats are guaranteed to win on head-to-head or common opponents.

You know what this win was like? Playing a varsity team three times and losing then beating the hell out of a freshman team and then for some reason feeling about yourselves.

It's unfortunate they couldn't take a shot to try and tie manning at the end instead of running with burkhead. Its very possible with brees tomorrow and only 2 games left that he never gets a piece of that record. What do you think sean payton is going to do up 17 in that position.

Defense played lights out after the 1st quarter- 4 INT's is a fantastic day , Gilmore has to be in consideration for DPOY.
Offense also had their moments, ran well, but too many dropped passes and some off target by Brady. If they can play this way overall against the Bills , I will feel good about them heading into the playoffs- very happy with the win today.
KC and Houston both won, so pressure is still on us to maintain the #2 seed !

The chiefs are peaking. They’re playing good football and defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore