PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Pats beat the Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
11-3 has never felt so good!! Officially in the playoffs now. Defense played really well in the 2nd half. Running game looked better today as well. Harry had his best game. Hope we can build on this win and continue to get better.

Next week we're at home against Buffalo.

In the playoffs again for the 11th year in the row, that's amazing!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!!!!!

It's great the pats can beat up on a 1-12 team but does not change the fact they still cannot beat a team that isn't a joke.

Nice to win. Disappointing to see the team struggle so long against the worst team in football. Especially the run D. They are a major weakness at this point

It's great the pats can beat up on a 1-12 team but does not change the fact they still cannot beat a team that isn't a joke.
Yeah nice win but didn’t really change my opinion on this team.

Can this team beat the Bills is the question.

My takeaway from this game is that the Bengals are really bad.

Pre-season's almost over and they've still got two games to work out the wrinkles for the regular season, umm, I man the playoffs.

Happy with the W but the offense still seems to struggle with a long field. Jules was pretty much a non factor. Is this something to worry about? His injury. Brady missed throws . Happy to the the W but still a lot of unknowns with the offense.

Some slight improvement over last 2 games, but 51% completions from the quarterback is not going to work. If the Patriots play like they did on offense next week they will lose to Buffalo IF Buffalo does not give the ball away.
Cassell and Ted Johnson echoing my sentiments right now on post game

Gilmore is maintaining my sanity right now. He was the reason we were able to pull way ahead.

Thanks Ashley...you are awesome!

11-3 has never felt so good!! Officially in the playoffs now. Defense played really well in the 2nd half. Running game looked better today as well. Harry had his best game. Hope we can build on this win and continue to get better.

Next week we're at home against Buffalo.

In the playoffs again for the 11th year in the row, that's amazing!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!!!!!

Defense played lights out after the 1st quarter- 4 INT's is a fantastic day , Gilmore has to be in consideration for DPOY.
Offense also had their moments, ran well, but too many dropped passes and some off target by Brady. If they can play this way overall against the Bills , I will feel good about them heading into the playoffs- very happy with the win today.
KC and Houston both won, so pressure is still on us to maintain the #2 seed !

According to the GDT, Sony Michel is really good because he got 89 yards against a god awful run defense. Good grief.

Anyhow it was an okay win. Hard to call it a good one when it’s a horrendous team with one win. The Bengals took a steaming dump on us in the run game so that’s a bad sign that that issue is not improving.

Again the receivers are mostly trash. There is some stuff to be encouraged by from Harry. But the fact that he has leapt Dorsett and Meyers, and soon Sanu in Brady’s level of trust is a poor reflection on the receivers. So good for Harry hopefully he keeps progressing.

Good to win. But Dalton also handed us the game on a silver platter.

@Blizzard

"Yes, because I mistakenly said his rookie campaign was the 2012 season. My original post was that Ridley was THE better back! Also your blaming ridley fumbling on getting knocked out on a helmet to helmet hit against the Ravens being the reason we lost that AFC champion ship game? Gtfo!"

Again, you were the one that said these things. You specifically stated that Ridley fumbling didn't cost us any games-- again, this is factually inaccurate. When he got knocked out, he fumbled, and that cost us that game. We were down 13 to 21 if memory serves, and we had the ball driving down the field. He got hit and got knocked out cold. I remember because the play made me sick to my stomach, as I was a huge Ridley fan at the time, and my friends didn't see the play in real time like I did.

That's besides the point-- that fumble cost us that game. This is a factual statement, which makes your previous statement false.

Happy with the W but the offense still seems to struggle with a long field. Jules was pretty much a non factor. Is this something to worry about? His injury. Brady missed throws . Happy to the the W but still a lot of unknowns with the offense.

Being worried and concerned is a staple for you Pimp136!

Six-game win streak.
zEWYP59.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back