PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL POST GAME THREAD - Patriots Beat Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
sent a dude..a DUDE..to the locker room. Getting sick and tired of all these cell phone hieroglyphics around here...it's driving me CRAZY. I am NOT a direct descendant of Lord Carnarvon, I do NOT possess a universal translator and I have an aggravating case of 'rhoid rage. Plus I'm jealous. I never even got a ride in a ViperGTS...life sucks.

Tried... are you internet geek with every streaming app primed and tuned and updated on weekly basis to avoid NFL shutdown..? Congrats..! Are you paying for it.?

My point is that there was a streaming site LAST YEAR where I successfully streamed games and now is fikked. I tried Reddit it's fikked now too .

Calling someone a geek for suggesting you just checkout /r/nflstreams makes you sound like a geriatric who has no idea about them intertubes.

Also you dont need any streaming apps. Most of the streams provided are via HLS meaning they just work from your browser no matter if you are on mobile or on your computer.

You can find a stream to ANY game within 3-5 minutes there. It works.

Last edited:
It felt like the Patriots threw all night, but they actually accumulated a semi-respectable number of rushes, although the results were less than stellar. Nice to see Tom pacing the team in yards per carry, though. GOAT. :cool:

View attachment 21634

You know, Hoyer brings the average down but I really like his style. I wouldn't mind seeing him get a coulple rushes per game from here on out.

Calling someone a geek for suggesting you just checkout /r/nflstreams makes you sound like a geriatric who has no idea about them intertubes.

Also you dont need any streaming apps. Most of the streams provided are via HLS meaning they just work from your browser no matter if you are on mobile or on your computer.

You can find a stream to ANY game within 3-5 minutes there. It works.

Geek is a compliment... Been to Best buy to get geek squad service.? Yeah it's called geek squad . You're not one apparently..:po_O

White's running/OL run-blocking was disappointing, and Barner was never given the chance to get going. Surprising therefore that Bill didn't acquire a young, under-utilized Power Back the following day after witnessing those results.

Geek is a compliment... Been to Best buy to get geek squad service.? Yeah it's called geek squad . You're not one apparently..:po_O

ugh i'd avoid bringing your stuff there, or if you do just make sure you don't have any logins/passwords saved for any websites you visit and make sure there are no personal photos/videos/documents of yours on the hard drive. Clear your cookies, cache files, saved usernames/passwords, etc and even your browsing history

Some of those Geeks will dump the entire contents of your computer onto an external hard drive that they'll bring home with them later and have themselves a party

ugh i'd avoid bringing your stuff there, or if you do just make sure you don't have any logins/passwords saved for any websites you visit and make sure there are no personal photos/videos/documents of yours on the hard drive. Clear your cookies, cache files, saved usernames/passwords, etc and even your browsing history

Some of those Geeks will dump the entire contents of your computer onto an external hard drive that they'll bring home with them later and have themselves a party
Best buy I use mostly for consultation. You bring your problem to them and they try to fix it with you right there at the counter. Haven't taken streaming issue to them yet. Thought I could figure it out myself . Still working on it . One thing they couldn't do was retrieve pictures from my phone that cracked and no longer would start up. I thought that would be a standard geek job that would be huge help. Nope.

Yeah there's geeks. (good) and then the hacks.. (um.. scary) . Where does it stop? Do you post your credit card all over..? I recently had to switch numbers because I found fraud charges on my account. Some hack had found a way to disguise as a legit company and was getting paid off. My company chase was great in removing the fraud charges but no clue where it originated. Hmmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back