PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL POST GAME THREAD - Patriots Beat Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
The announcing last night was pretty bad.

They are trying to have Witten be like Collinsworth and Romo and he's just not that polished of a speaker.

The play-by-by guy, while knowing the formations, tries to do too much.. He should just focus on calling the game instead of adding color as well.

Whomever posted that originally isn't looking very hard. The NFL Reddit forum regularly has free streaming sites that don't require CCs and are in HD (720p or 1080).
I concur. Excellent source for games!

Whomever posted that originally isn't looking very hard. The NFL Reddit forum regularly has free streaming sites that don't require CCs and are in HD (720p or 1080).

Tried... are you internet geek with every streaming app primed and tuned and updated on weekly basis to avoid NFL shutdown..? Congrats..! Are you paying for it.?

My point is that there was a streaming site LAST YEAR where I successfully streamed games and now is fikked. I tried Reddit it's fikked now too .

Last edited:
Reimer: ESPN's amateur 'Monday Night Football' booth is the worst thing $2 billion can buy

Lol pathetic NYJFL* ousted a better play by play caller. I don't think the NYJFL* even cares though, they already fleeced BSPN with that contract.

I don't watch games on Sunday, Monday or Thursday nights unless the Pats are playing, so it's been awhile, but I don't recall MNF ever being as truly horrible as it was last night. The graphics were useless, intrusive, stupid, amateurish, and seemingly omnipresent. The whole presentation was like an endless Bob's Discount Furniture commercial.

Witten didn't have anything but inane, pre-scripted talking points read off the teleprompter, and he and the other dweeb virtually ignored the game after early in Q4. It was as bad as or worse than a locally-produced pre-season game.

Tried... are you internet geek with every steaming app primed and tuned and updated on weekly basis to avoid NFL shutdown..? Congrats..! Are you paying for it.?

My point is that there was a streaming site LAST YEAR where I successfully streamed games and now is fikked. I tried Reddit it's fikked now too .

I literally just click on the first stream in every Reddit thread. They've all worked all season. I don't use any apps at all -- just play the video right in my browser. What problems does it give you?

Last edited:
Tried... are you internet geek with every streaming app primed and tuned and updated on weekly basis to avoid NFL shutdown..? Congrats..! Are you paying for it.?

My second point is the NFL and the length it goes to force people to pay to watch it's product.. oh the billions made every year on TV rights and ads and merchandise etc.etc.etc. are not enough.? So a fan who is traveling and wants to watch mobile has to put up a credit card to watch miniature version of game on a phone or tablet.. ? F Dat NFL. Seriously I pay 200 a month for cable and internet at home. Ok NFL.. ? You're getting my money cuz I have your network. Also people less invested in foreign countries might want to stream and grow your sport. Gotta grab their money too?

The internet is not free. Sometimes you get WiFi but it's included in hotel bill or restaurant services. NFL doing a disservice to its own product and long time fans.. IMO.

I literally just click on the first stream in every Reddit thread. They've all worked worked all season. I don't use any apps at all -- just play the video right in my browser. What problems does it give you?

I clicked on every link saying NFL stream .. and it went to sign up page when I clicked on the big arrow to start the stream..! Maybe I'm missing something but I spent a half hour dinking around with that site.

I'll try different browser next week.. ( see if that works ) then I'll have to undo my rant. o_O

Last edited:
If you are using one of those pirate stream sites, do it in a sandbox or disposable vm, if you are blowing that advice off, please at least use an up to date browser and don't install any of the "plugins" that they will claim to be required to watch. Very common to pick up malware when you are desperately looking for a free version of something that normally costs.

I thought Van Noy played the game of his life, and Flowers was everywhere.
agree 100% : probably i have never seen Van Noy so good like this game

Flowers is really a very good playier, no surprise here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back