PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Dolphins beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit I have always been a Critic of BB's horrible Drafts. Seems like they have come back to Haunt us. And we got robbed in the Sanu Trade. Then again BB would probably spend the pick on a CB who leads the league in DNP's.
You are miserable. How you held up these last 20 years is amazing

Where did you buy your patriots tinted glasses? I’d like some

It was 20 to 24 half way into the 3rd quarter when the refs took over. That's not "wiping the floor". They went on to beat us handily in the 4th, so that's wiping the floor? Even non Pat's fans agreed the calls were historically bad.

Did you have harry over brown in your draft analysis?
Yes barely. Usually, bc I've been using the same scale. I have a good idea of where someone will go even w/out testing #'s which play a role. Personally, just my opinion, I wasn't the biggest Brown fan but my scale liked him more than me.
WR2 Deebo 8.37
WR3 Harry8.35
WR4 AJ Brown 8.20

8-0 and failed to get a bye. Pathetic.

Whats the difference?

If they had started 4-4 and ended 12-4 because of how the schedule was set it would have been the same result but people would talk themselves into the myth of momentum.

My god.

They came back to take the lead in the 4th qtr. D went into Steve Sidwell mode.

No guts is uncalled for.

Incompetent is more accurate
I’m calling for it.

No guts on O. Not effectively aggressive on D.

Brady's elbow is a big deal. My guess is he gets surgery in the offseason but he just doesn't look right. Decision making is fine but, again, a lot of balls riding high.

Gonna be sucky to go to KC if we win next week but oh well.

I’m calling for it.

No guts on O. Not effectively aggressive on D.
Not you. I can see Patspanic posting this but not you....

Brady di dnot lose this game by himself
The D did not lose this game
Gilmore did not lose this game

It was a TOTAL team failure. You name it, they all choked big time including:

BBm,McDaniels, Special teams, Sanu, Brady O-line, and the entire defense.

Most disappointing and shocking regular season loss of BB era.

3 losses in December and this game. This is who they are. Nothing will miraculously change in 1 week

Last edited:
I’m incredibly happy with this organization. I’m 32 and had experience watching the 96-97 SB. I also had experience with watching the late 90’s Celtics, Red Sox and some awful Bruins teams. I bring those teams up because I have experience in rooting for below average or average teams. If this is an end of an era for the Patriots, then so be it. 18 years of a dynasty will never ever be replicated in today’s salary cap era. There won’t be ever another quarterback like Tom Brady in my life and probably ever. And for that, I am grateful. Sometimes you lose sight when you’re in the middle of greatness, but since we’re near the end or at the end, it’s clear to see. Now let’s root for the best dynasty in all of sports and the best NFL player to ever play the game next week.

Does it mater who wins the Titans Texan game as far as who we play next week? Because this threads getting old and I'm gonna go watch that game.

Brady said that he is fine.

Yeah. And the medical procedure that we will hear about at some point in the off-season will just be a totally unrelated coincidence.

Probably shouldn’t have played if elbow bothering him that much

yup.
Can’t hog up all the snaps, play like Minshew, and then allow us fans to use injury excuses.

I just don't really see how this team can do it this year. I'll never count them out but being realistic our defense is great but not at the otherworldly level they looked through the first half of the season. The run game is definitely improving and pass blocking is better but not great. Our WRs are all some combination of hurt or trying to find their groove. Our TE position is invisible. Brady's clearly got a physical problem.

I'm not trying to be negative and in a weird way I'm kind of happy we get a game next week to watch, but realistically I'm just not seeing a championship team here.

I think this is the results of chicken coming home to roost by playing so many games the last four years. It takes it toll. They looked very tired today.
BFlo was instrumental in laying the foundation of this defense and I am sure he knows where the individual and team weaknesses are.

yup.
Can’t hog up all the snaps, play like Minshew, and then allow us fans to use injury excuses.

1000% correct. If Brady's elbow is so hurt that he can not throw a pass longer than 15 yards, the defense can simply swamp the middle of the field and short routes.

Not you. I can see Patspanic posting this but not you....
I hear what you’re saying and I’m not trying to be overly negative but holy ****… I’m just very disappointed.

The way they ended that first half screamed to me this is a team with no guts.

They played so conservatively on offense during much of the game, like they figured the D would keep them in it and they would somehow win it.

What I am trying to say is that for the first time ever for me, it felt like a Belichick-lead team was trying to not lose rather than to win. I would’ve taken a fourth and 2 in Indy game any day over this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft