PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread Official Post Game Thread- Cowboys beat the Pats

Immediate Postgame Reactions
The play action on 2 and 17 was the play of the game. Who are you trying to fake in that situation?

You clearly don't have a clue WTF you are talking about. So you shouldn't be calling ANYONE an idiot.

The play calling in OT was aggressive.. Or did you not see the Deep slant that Agholor dropped on 2nd down? That's the coach's fault, according to you.

You also don't seem to understand that Mac has the ability to audible at the line when he wants. He's said as much. SMH.
If he caught that it's a whole different overtime. He had room to run and with a good move had a lot of room to run.

A lot closer than what I expected. This team fights it’s just very frustrating. But yeah, they are in a rebuild incase anyone forgot.

Judon is mf beast. Too bad Barmore left the game or it may have ended in a different result. Anyone know his status?

I’m not a Josh hater but where the *^%# are the slants? Does this team not like to run slants?

Offense played really well throughout “most” of the game. Defense played pretty good against highpowered offense. Defintely had some bad plays for sure they’d like back.

Despite the loss Mac showed some promise when they let the training wheels off for a bit. He’s just a rookie and he’s only going to get better.

Mac has been fine. Give give him a #1 WR, a average oline, and a good offensive coordinator and he will win alot of games.

No. The defense isn't absolutely pathetic. Guess you missed the 4th down stop. Guess you missed other plays that forced Dallas to attempt field goals.. Which they only made the one.

After the 4th down stop it was all downhill. Dallas punted once. The defense was bad last week and was bad this week. I mean look at how the last part of the game went. 3rd and 24 and Dallas picks up 23 yard and kicks s FG.

Guess you missed OT as well where Dallas matched up the field and scored a TD.

Lol@saying the defense isnt pathetic because they held teams to FGA. My how the standards of good defense have dropped.

Anyone else tired of feeling like the team/coaches simply aren't prepared? Bolden on 3rd and 1? Pass to Rham in the first drive...then where did that go? Would have been a good spot for it on 3rd and 1...

Defense played well enough to win. The offense's pathetic play calling and confusion cost the game. McDummy is horrible. Mac keeps showing he belongs in the league. Can't help but think he misses his wr's from last year. Bourne/Meyers seem to be on his wavelength.

Stevenson needs more playtime. Tripping over himself in pass pro doesn't help anything. Bolden shouldn't see a damn carry outside garbage time. Harris continues to show he isn't durable enough for 'feature-back' carries. Ribs, a leg, etc. Last year showed the same. It's like he isn't big enough to suffer the beating he inflicts on himself.

What are we at, 3 straight weeks with td's brought back on penalties? Yikes.

One of the most frustrating plays was the delay of game after a Dallas timeout with less than 3 minutes left. How was that possible when you're not dealing with crowd noise and you're coming back from a timeout?

Mcds has no killer mentality in his play calling. Goes straight to inside run plays after chunk yardage pass plays.

d%#*!@t. Wish we could have stop them in regulation. What are people so happy about? Exciting game, not for me. I like wins, either your first, or your last. We are still bumbling along. My happiness about this game. our qb is still upright. He got DDT on. Crap, Brady never got hit so hard! Wiff and killed.

You clearly don't have a clue WTF you are talking about. So you shouldn't be calling ANYONE an idiot.

The play calling in OT was aggressive.. Or did you not see the Deep slant that Agholor dropped on 2nd down? That's the coach's fault, according to you.

You also don't seem to understand that Mac has the ability to audible at the line when he wants. He's said as much. SMH.

Deep slant? 8 yards downfield. But still hard to put that on the coach.

The Patriots offense is close. A healthy Oline and a stud wideout is what they need.

No catches today by N’Keal Harry, a first-rounder who is on his way to being traded or even released.

imagine a CeeDee Lamb opening the field vertically for Mac.

We lost a shootout and your problem is with the offense?
Defense gave up points in the 4th quarter and OT because they were gassed. That’s why our problem is with the offense. The offense woke up in the 4th quarter but the 2nd and 3rd quarters they did nothing to support the defense and the damage was already done.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back