PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Bills beat the Pats

Yeah, let's have a classic racist trope. If an African American athlete underperforms, he must be lazy. Why not call him a thug while you're at it.

Let's be clear: he's terrible. He's slow coming off the line of scrimmage. He's awful coming off his breaks while running routes. There's not much of anything he does well. He's a horrific draft pick. But spare me with the racist code words.

Brandon, please STOP, NO racist code words. He has been lazy and looking for a free ride since he came to the Pats. Zero racist comment on my part.
He is LAZY

Yeah, let's have a classic racist trope. If an African American athlete underperforms, he must be lazy. Why not call him a thug while you're at it.

Let's be clear: he's terrible. He's slow coming off the line of scrimmage. He's awful coming off his breaks while running routes. There's not much of anything he does well. He's a horrific draft pick. But spare me with the racist code words.
Reach

Yeah I was thinking the same thing too, but I just couldn't bring myself to type those words...
Bill has always liked Sean McDermott. He was a defensive guy, comes from Andy Reid’s coaching tree and was on the Eagles staff when they played in the 2005 SB.

Brandon, please STOP, NO racist code words. He has been lazy and looking for a free ride since he came to the Pats. Zero racist comment on my part.
He is LAZY

How do you know that Harry is lazy?

Bill has always liked Sean McDermott. He was a defensive guy, comes from Andy Reid’s coaching tree and was on the Eagles staff when they played in the 2005 SB.
That's right, and I remember when Jim Johnson passed away in the spring of 2009, McDermott was named DC there for the '09 & 2010 seasons before he took the DC job in Carolina...I'm sure that Bill rooted hard for him & the Panthers in SBL, as we all did...

That's right, and I remember when Jim Johnson passed away in the spring of 2009, McDermott was named DC there for the '09 & 2010 seasons before he took the DC job in Carolina...I'm sure that Bill rooted hard for him & the Panthers in SBL, as we all did...
He learned a lot from Johnson and Reid. Pretty good coaches.

How do you know that Harry is lazy?
Funny thing is watching the last game, I noted in my head that he had a couple of plays where he looked like he was really working hard blocking his guy on some runs - sometimes well after the whistle.

It seems like he’s working on it. Not everyone hires personal trainers to work with. I don't get the lazy tag.

He has hands, size and strength. If he could run good routes, he could be a really productive player.

Watching his efforts on the field during games. What do you use to determine he isn't lazy.
Harry is not lazy. You are off base with this conjecture. Talented? I am not sure. Does he get it? I am not sure. But the guy is trying which must be tough with so many people on social media calling him a bust.

Watching his efforts on the field during games. What do you use to determine he isn't lazy.
At times, he is hesitant. That’s because he is thinking about where he’s supposed to be and what he’s supposed to do instead of reacting. He doesn’t look “lazy” on fades or drags.

Funny thing is watching the last game, I noted in my head that he had a couple of plays where he looked like he was really working hard blocking his guy on some runs - sometimes well after the whistle.
I wish Harry would show the same toughness in his pass-catching as he does in his run-blocking.

Yeah it's not so much that Harry is lazy; it's more that he's clueless, which manifests itself in his route-running, and he's not a tough catcher when other hands are near the ball too.

Ok, Harry is not LAZY. Just BAD, real BAD.
I hope the Patriots stop wasting time with him and let him go. Mistakes are made with first-round draft choices; Harry was a mistake. Watch, where ever he lands he will become a starter.

Last edited:

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back